Chapter7

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kryber’s knees went weak the moment they landed on the beach, their body still couldn’t adjust itself to be on ground again after almost 2 hours in the air.

 

Unplugging the safety belt, Amber joined her princess to sit on the beach after returning the parachute to the staff.

 

‘Pak!’  

 

“ouch!!!!!!! Hey what was that for?”  The tomboy held her head and pouted.

 

“This is for scaring me! Who said that the hot air balloon is gonna to burst huh?! Look! It landed perfectly on there!”  The ice princess glared at the sweating llama who laughed nervously of her obvious lie.

 

“keke, orelse you won’t go skydiving with me .” Amber chuckled, earning another smack on her arm.

“pabo….” Said the youngest Jung, hugging her knees up to her chest.

 

There’s a comfortably brief silent before Krystal turned her gaze from the sea to a certain llama faced who also happened to switch her gaze at the same time. They both locked their eyes on each other, trying to find something from the meaningful stares they shared.  Krystal bits her lips unconsciously, like a signal that inviting Amber to do something.

 

Little by little, the two body found their way to lean closer and closer, reducing the gap between themselves . Both had their eyes closed slowly and tilted their heads to the side, feeling the hot breathe on the faces only made their hearts to pound way faster than usual.

 

The mini ice princess couldn’t think straight at this moment but found herself anticipating the subsequent minutes.

 

Slowy…slowly…and slowly…..

 

“Umma Appa!!! Look!! Oppa is going to kiss unnie!!!!!”  A 5/6 year-old boy tugging at his parents’ sleeves, pointing his tiny index finger at Amber and Krystal excitedly.

 

The sudden shouting makes the two shy lovebirds jolted up and straightened their back, blushing madly as they found the ground to be interested to look at.

 

“Omo omo What a cute couple!!! We’re sorry for our son’s rude behavior. Just continue where you left! Good luck and bye~~~” A lady in her mid 30 chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter