Chapter5

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday’s Morning

Author’s POV

“hello? Yeah it’s me uncle…so…everything’s settled? Oh thank you sooo much uncle.Yes yes I know I owe you a favor! Ok I promised! Bye!”

Amber ends the call excitedly. Today’s the day and she is gonna confess to her princess, Krystal Jung Soo Jung! It’s not like she never confess to Krystal nor the first time she ask Krystal to be her’s, in fact this is the 5th time she’s doing it., which means, she has been rejected for 5th times already.XXD!!! However, like the wise saying, failure is the mother of success, this is what Amber told herself whenever she failed again.

Everything is planned well just to make sure this date would be the most memorable day of her princess’s life.

Checking her outfit, navy blue sweater with the grey figure-hugging jeans+ Nike Air Jordan 7.

Wallet – checked

Handkerchief – checked

Umbrella – checked

Backpack – checked

“Time- 7.30 a.m. , here you go llama! Fighting!” Amber half yelled to cheer herself before whizzed down the road on her pink scooter.

 

30 minutes of riding, finally she reached the compartment where Krystal is living currently. Actually she highly doubts that her princess is able to wake up early in the morning at 8… But this is Krystal’s idea after all, to avoid being discovered by her sister, Jessica. Thinking of Jessica, shiver ran down her spine. No one wishes to face hellsica in the morning. Imagine Hellsica with her messy hair walking downstair and fuming in anger.

 

 

Meanwhile, Krystal tiptoed quietly out of their compartment so as not to wake up her sister.

“Stoopid!”

“Morning princess~” The short haired girl greeted Krystal with all the passion. Smile drew on her face when her stunning princess walking closer to her.

“So where are we going?” Out of curiousity, Krystal asked, wanted to know the so-called surprised Amber has been talking about.

 

“Nah, you’ll see~” Ignoring a pouting princess, Amber brushed Krystal hair softly and put the prepared helmet on her head. Little did she know that what she did successfully makes the ice princess to brush madly like a walking red tomato.

 

“Come on, we ain’t got all the day~” Our llama, as usual, oblivious about everything and pull Krystal to the seat.

 

First destination_ Beach.

Having breakfast is important for someone to start her day with. When they reached the seaside, there’s already a cotton cloth on the beach with all the America breakfast on it.

Walking hand in hand, “gru….” Krystal lowers her head ,feeling embarrassed after her stomach is crying out loud for food.

“I see~someone is hungry huh?!” Amber teases, she loves this shy Krystal, cute she thought.

Nah, never tease a Jung, cause the next moment Krystal pinched her llama’s arm harshly and shooting glares to her with arms cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter