Chapter4

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anyeonghaseyo, this is a lame update and there are lots of grammar mistake coz ur  author here is a lazy and just write what's in my mind. sorry in advanced

 

 

 

Next day comes, after Amber gives her prepared breakfast to Krystal as usual, no one see her again the whole morning and afternoon. Even Krystal knows that the llama has asked the permission from her unnie to go to the customer’s company for the incomplete information, she can’t help but to start missing a certain llama face.

“stupid Amber…..” She mumbles, looking at her iphone intensely, hating the fact that the short haired girl still doesn’t text her yet.

Meanwhile, a certain llama’s faced creature is panting hardly, cursing out loud in the staircase.

“ God damn it! Why’d you picked this perfect timing to break down, Mr.Elevator?! Are you planning this on purpose huh? It’s a 5 story building!! 5 for God shakes!!! Aww my legs….. the bones are gonna be fractured in anytime now! You son of y” (A/n: maybe you shoulda hit to gym more offen~ Ito’s just 5….not 50). 

“shut up!” (ok…😌😌😌)

“ Erm… Excuse me Miss, I’m Amber Josephine Liu from Q.U.E.R and I’m here to meet Mr.Ok.”

The secretary is frozen, probably just admiring the y views that appears in front of the counter bar~ Here we go a flashing red Amber which her white polo is drenched of sweats ,making it slightly visible for the hormones-raging girl to see the shapes of her toned biceps and the white tank top that increase the imagination of someone’s to think that there are chocolate bars hidden under the cottons 😍😍😍 (A/n: cough* nah this llama is too lazy to work out so…. No 6packs no chocolate bars no 11 lines ….)

The secretary licls her lips after eyeing the beam of sweat rolling down Amber’s neck….

Wondering why the young lady stares at her intensely, Amber clears loudly, finally snaps the secretary back to the reality.

“Errr….Miss?”

“Oh…I’m sorry!!! Erh do you make an appointment already?” The hormone-raging secretary is blushing madly at her own wild imagination.

“Uh yeah I’ve made an appointment yesterday and I think it’s you who tell me to come here after 10a.m….haha…”

“so…. You’re Ms.Amber Josephine Liu?” the young lady can’t believe that this y goodness is actually a Ms. ‘Awww…what a waste….’ She thought.

“ urh yeah…” weird….

“I’m sorry Ms.Amber but Mr.Ok is out for an urgent business at this moment, could you please wait for awhile?” still inspecting Amber from up and down.

“o…kay…” The llama feels uneasy being stared by this weird secretary, quickly think of a way to escape the office.

“Erm….can you please point me the washroom?”

 

“Looks like someone is in her good mood today~” Henry teases a certain short haired girl who are just back to office hopping to her table.

Jackson and Kris both crock their eyes brow, wondering the sudden mood changed of Amber. The gloomy llama who are worrying about the case last night is gone.

“Finally get laid by y stranger on the way?” Jackson asked, high five with Kris.

“Ewww~you’re disgusting…go away don’t pollute my innocent mind!” The short haired girl rolls her eyes and shoo them away.

“Spill it dude” It’s turn for Henry to ask.

“Nah you’ll see~”

Ding~

Frm: Princess

Stoopid! What’s with that stupid grin on your face?

To: Princess

It’s secret~~~keke

 

Ding!

Frm:Princess

So you’re meeting some es out there I see~

Looking up to face Krystal, Amber gulps upon receiving all the deadly glares from the ice princess.

 

Krystal’s POV

I repeat! I’m not eavesdropping their conversation! I’m just curioused why my llama skipping to her place like a kid with that stupid smile on her face! Don’t she knows that her smile is too charming?! Urhhhhh!!!Bomi is fantasizing her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s irritated m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter