Chapter3

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.30p.m- Inside Yuri's Audi 001, on the way to JungSis's Apartment

Silence fill inside the car, only a romantic song -Right Here Waiting For You is playing through the radio. Both Yuri and Jessica are obviously enjoying the relaxing moment, only the little Jung in back is pouting in annoyance.

"Unnie, why do you do this?" Finally, Krystal can no longer holds the urge to ask her sister.

Being her older sister, Jessica knows what her little sister means but she decided to play dumb about it.

"huh? Soo jung what are you talking about?"the older said.

"pshh! Unnie I know you get what I mean! Why out of all people, you choose Amber to be in your team?" Krystal scoffed, now crossed her legs.

A sudden drop of temperature makes the driver feeling uneasy.

But before Jessica could retorts back, Yuri beats her and dodges the question, trying to ease the tension before world war III will start.

"Krystal do you want mango ice cream?"This is the only thing that pops out from her mind, thought that maybe it will divert the attention of her sister-in - law, knowing how’s the little Jung craves for mango ice cream. But unfortunately and obiously, what she said doesn’t help at all in this situation cause when she looks at the black view mirror, only to meet with the little Jung eyes, staring at her disbelievingly, mouth fall agape.

"Shut up Kwon Yuri, just continue your drive !" Jessica's death glares and the one-more-word-and-you-die tone makes the toned girl gulps, back to focus on her road, silently.

"Well to answer your question Jung Soo Jung, its normal in office to exchange personnel and so what if I pick Amber to be in my team? Its not that matters though."The older Jung shrugs her shoulder.

"Unnie I know you have something up in your mind! Why can’t you just leave her alone?! Next week will be her interview and you choose to pick her at this very moment? seriously?!" Krystal raises her voice only to anger the older Jung even more.

"JUNG SOO JUNG I'm your older sister don't you dare raises your voice to me just to defend that stupid llama!"

"Because it is unfair and I don't want my sister to play dirty on my bestfriend!" Krystal yelled!

"I won't play dirty if that's what you are worrying about! And you also said that she is your 'BESTFRIEND' not your 'GIRLFRIEND'  you don't need to care about her such much! Just mind your own business will you!" sarcastically, Jessica remarks the words strongly and the caring her sister gives to Amber somehow get in her nerves.

Krystal finds no word to retort back her sister ,so she just turn her head aside to stare at the view outside the car. Silent fill in the car again. What’s more horrible than witness the Jung's war happened, Yuri sighs....

After arrived to Jungsis's apartment, the little Jung immediately rush out from the car, slams the door and disappear within a minute.
"Aw my pity car....T.T" Yuri mentally crying for her new Audi. When she tried to reach out her hand to hold Jessica's and approach to give her sica a goodnight kiss, only to find the latter slams the door also.....

"Whe-Where's my....goodnight kiss....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

8.30a.m Q.U.E.R's office in the next morning

 

Krystal's POV

"Morning princess~here, your mango coffee and pancakes." Its become a daily routine for Amber that she will give me a lunch box with pancakes inside and buy me a cup of cofee in the morning before the work begin. Its sweet isn’t it?

"Morning too stupid llama..." well I'm not going to give her my priceless smile(I really wanted to) because I can’t let her know I like her~ You can’t blame me right its about my pride! Princess's pride we are talking about!

She just leave to her seat after showing me a big warming smile like usual, my heart flutters....

Author's POV

Once Amber back to her seat, Jackson gives her a smirk.

"Seriously dude, don't you feel bored bout this stupid routine huh? coffee and pancakes? Why not McChicken burger?"

The short haired girl just rolls her eyes after listening Jackson's complaining and suggestion.

"Its not only pancakes but bacons and egg sometimes ok? and porridge too!"

Its turn for Jackson to roll his eyes and sigh. He can’t understand why his friend is too stubborn to not try some new ways to court the girl, and why just one girl when you can court many many girls outside and inside the office. It just doesn’t make sense for him.

"okok you win....but if I'm a girl, I'll also get tired of the same thing." Jackson turn his body and walk to the toilet, leaving a still-thinking girl. The last comment has catches the girl off guard and sink into deep thinking process. Nevertheless, she just shrugs her shoulder and start her work.

"Amber Josephine Liu! Get into my office! N.O.W!" Jessica's stern voice and stern face has stunned everyone in the office, especially a special llama, which causes the latter to jolt up from her seat and stand like a soldier with her hands place straightly and tightly on her both sides of waist. Krystal just chuckle at her stupidness.

Knock knock knock

"Come in!"  Amber holds on the doorknob, her hands is terribily trembling....Inhales deeply with her eyes shut, she opens the door slowly and take a step inside.

"G-good m-morning.... M-ms.Jung..." The short haired girl stutters, silently praying that she can walk out alive.

Meanwhile, Jessica with her right hand closes the black cover's document, looks up at the younger girl, sending her 'kindly' glare.

"Well, I assumed that Yuri had told you yesterday that you will be in my team from now on."

"Y-yeah..."Amber still doesn’t find the courage to meet Jessica eyes although she knows its rude to not look at people while they are talking to you.

Jessica scoffs when she see Amber's leg is trembling....'You're not only stupid but timid too....how can I expect you to protect my little sister....Failed!' she thought.

"Here, finish the project and hand it to me on next week Tuesday. It will be count in your performance's report too."The older Jung throws the black document on the table she read just now and stated coldly.

"Y-Yesh"

"Get out!"

Amber just grabs the document and ran out from the office in lightning speed like there's no tomorrow. She rubs away the sweats that form on her palms, sitting on her chair, breathing deeply.

 

 

Amber's POV

Oh my gosh I'm dying......What a life- threatening moment just now! I swear the last thing I want to do is facing Jessica alone in an enclose room! Man no jokes she is extremely scarely! Ok, lets get back to work, today is Friday, which means I still have 3 days to finish it but I have a date with Krystal this Sunday! Holy sh*t it's only 2 days left for me!!! and I'm pretty sure what Jessica gives to me is something I'm not able to solve! Look at this black cover and the thickness.....I can only label it as 'Trouble+Difficulties+Mess' my life is over.

My bad, maybe I shouldn't assume anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter