Chapter12

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

She kissed Minho…. The scene is playing in my mind together with what Jessica said repeatedly. I’m on the rooftop now, atleast the strong breeze here makes me feel less suffocating . Aww...my mind is a mess I can't think straight now!!!

 

“Stop courting my sister.”

 

 

“Do you think she’ll happy when people start to judge her and insult her when they find out that she is in a relationship with you, a girl? ”

 

 

“I’m sure my sister has a feeling for Minho also”

 

“she won’t give a to it if she has no interest in it.”

 

“ Amber, you’re the one that holding back my sister to get her true happiness, isn’t it selfish?”

 

 

Urghhh!!! Stop it!!!

 

 

Author’s POV

The short haired girl shakes her head vigorously and ruffles her hair in annoyance, wanting to shake off those words that stab mercilessly into her heart.

 

She know she can’t focus on her works if her mind keeps drift to the kissing scene earlier, and tell her how she supposed to face her princess without her face contorted in pain? This is too much for her to deal with, so she leaves, without informing anyone.

 

‘I just wanna love you, give me that chance~’

It’s Jackson, though she really want to ignore it, she still slide the green button.

 

“Ambro!!!!! Where the hell are you now?! The hellsica is barking for your appearance now!!!”  The tomboy chuckles on the Jackson's choosing of words. Everyone knows not to mess with the older Jung, coz once the hellsica is unleashed, it's normal that her yellings and screaming will cause your headache or internal bleeding. 

 

“I think I’m sick, can you help me to fill the form and pass it to Jessica?”

 

“What the! Don’t you know how scary she can be?! You’re practically sending me to die! Plus now already half pass 4, can’t you just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter