Chapter 15

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever experienced the confusion that when you stare at the mirror for a long time, the reflection of yourself will just look more and more....'unfamiliar'. It's like a total stranger that sharing a staring competition with you, it looks just like you, yet so strange for you. This is what Amber is feeling when ever her gazes meet with her own reflection, and it's been bothering her lately after discharged from the hospital. 

"Who are you?" She doesn't know why the question spilling out from automatically, but then she shrugs her shoulders for her own stupid action. She is in her house, alone. No way she will get her question answered. it's not like the reflection can answer her right away, right? The creepy thought she has in her mind gives her those goosebump as she processes to botton up her white long sleeves shirt. Today is the first day she comes back to work after the incident,is she excited? Not really.... yes she gets to see her princess and buddies, but nah, the imagination of Jessica Jung welcomes her with a bored-not-pleased face just makes her day darkened before it even started.

Checking herself one last time on the mirror, she picks up the lunch box she prepared for Krystal and leaves.

 

Office-8.30 a.m

" yo bro finally show up for your princess huh~" Jackson teases the tomboy girl who just enters the office, earning attentions from everyone (Krystal) in the office. Two long weeks the dork has gone bringging the office a peaceful silent as Jessica finds no one for her to yell at, they enjoy it ofcourse, getting their ears a rest; but they also feelt a bit off when a cheerful dork face doesnt appear for a long time. Minho is the first one to approach the tomboy and gives her a warm welcome hug. 

"Are you fully recover now?" Krystal crocks her eyebrows when Minho acts like a protective boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter