Chapter8

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO"

 

Amber's heart sinked, dropped her head dramatically, defeated by the rejection she received. It felt like her heart is shattered into pieces or simply in words= hurts like hell. (A/N: how many time of rejections again?)

While Krystal, rolled her eyes in annoying.

"Unnie!" 

Subsequently, Amber lifted up her head, heart skipped in joys even there's a flaming Jessica crossed her arms, sending her icy deadly glares to llama. This is like her hopes being lightened up again, as long as the "NO" isn't came from her princess.

 

"G-good Evening, Ms.J-Jung...." admit it Amber, the glares still has the effect on you, you timid llama faced.

"Evening to you too~ Amber Josephine Liu" oh trouble.....Jessica has been worrying about her baby sister in the afternoon till now once she found out that her sister wasn't in the bedroom. And the scene that Amber together with her baby sis appeared infront of their compartment isn't pleased her. 

 

 

Jessica's POV

It's a blessing to wake up naturally without being disturbed by the broken (alarm). Awww I'm hungry now.... Soo Jung is still sleeping I guess~ Hmmm, why don't we just have our breakfast(lunch) in the mall first then do our shopping spree latter? Great idea!!!!!!!! Better wake her up now!

 

'knock...knock'

"Soo Jung! wake up!"

'No respond...'

Guess sleepy head is inherited in Jung's gene.

"I'm coming in ,Soo Jung!"

Empty bed.....unfloded sheets....

Where else could she be though,it's still early in the morning....(afternoon)

sticky note? since when when did it pasted on the fridge? I don't remember installing any of this piece of . And WTH with the llama cartoon!

 

Good Morning Unnie!

Since you're still sleeping, I'll hang out with my freinds. Have a nice day~

JSJ

 

"Friends?" or Amber? I narrowed my eyes at this questionable term. You think you can fool me Jung Soo Jung? I know you when you're still in diapers! Since when did you bother to wake up earlier to just hang out with "friends"?

Omo Omo Soo Jung must be kidnapped by that stupid llame faced!!!!! What if that ber planned to her on an isolated island??!!! What if my baby sister cried for help but no one's there?! 

 

"Hello Seobang!!!!!!"

"WoW chill Sica....Don't know you can be that passionated to greet me~" On the line there is our flirting Yuri.

"Quit the flirting! Kwon! That Amber kidnapped my Soo Jung!!!!!!!"   This dork! I'm panicking about my sister's safety and how dare she still had the nerves to flirt with me!

"Chill Sica~Chill! It's not kidnapped, it's called a ~romantic date~Just let them be shall we? I'm sure that Soo Jung is old enough to take care of herself~" 

"What if my sister rejects her again and she finally lost her patience and my sister?!  What if  that ert decided to torture Soo Jung and kill her after this?!OMG!!!! Then she'll burry Soo Jung's body in an isolated island!!!!!!!!!"     yeah I knw I'm overpanicking now but you an't blame me right?! She's the only baby sister I have!

"Shhh.... calm your Sica......Amber loves Krystal soooo much that I doubt she will actually hurt Krys. Who knows if it's your baby sis seduces the llama~"       Kwon Yuri! You do know you're irking me now right!!!!!

"Plus~ Don't you feel hot of the imagination of  someone ?" Yuri purposely lower her voice hoarsely, the idea of Sica aroused her very well.

"WTH Kwon Yuri! This is not the time to ing around now!" ok....I'm gonna admit it I do feel a little hot now....something weird squirming down there....blame that Kwon!

"Admit it, Sica~ You're aroused too! About the rapping part~" God damned you Kwon!

I'm fanning myself now due the unexplainable hot I'm feeling, blushing at the thought I'm having right not.

"I'm coming over right now! Prepare yourself Jung SooYeon!" oh the way her tongue rolled up my name.....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter