Chapter6

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s eyes widened ,mouth agape, not knowing what to say. This is the first time in her life to see a real hot air balloon. Was she dreaming? No! So this is the surprised Amber is talking about the whole time~

Months ago, she accidentally found out that one of her uncle’s friend is the owner of the company that manufacturing hot air balloon in US. In the next few weeks she kept on bugging + annoying her uncle until her uncle to finally say yes to her.

Back to the story, Krystal still cant believe her eyes, covering with her palms, shocked with the surprise Amber prepared.

“ Do you want to have a ride?” Amber asked, smiling warmly at the stunned princess.

“Come on~” The short haired girl held Krystal’s hand tightly, guiding her to get in the wicker basket.

“ Mr.Smith! Thanks for offering us a ride!”

“And you must be Ms.Amber! No problem just enjoy your journey~”

Both shake their hands, introducing each other again.

“So~this lovely young lady I assume she is your girlfriend huh~” Mr.Smith half jokingly asked after adjusting the heater, the flame is directed into the envelope from burner, now that the hot air balloon is raising in a slow pace.

“What….N-no…..” Kryber looking away from each other, both blushing.

“Not yet……” Amber mumbled which caused Krystal’s face to flush in dark red. The mid-aged man just laughed heartedly at this two young couples.

 

“Princess! Look! The sunset!!!!” The balloon is raised 1450 kilometers away from the ground, a level which is perfectly to watch the sunset.

They are holding hand, looking excitedly. It’s like the sun is falling down into the sea and the sea is reflecting the light of the sun, making the whole scene became a huge golden field.

Instead of enjoying the view, she locking her eyes on the smiling princess who are happily shouting to the air. “Beautiful…”she uttered.  “Yeah! It’s really beautiful~” Krystal thought the llama is referring to the sunset, having no idea she is being stared for almost 5 minutes.

“Princess~”

“Hmm?”

“You know what, this balloon is going to burst~” The short haired girl said calmly, looking away from her “best view”.

“haha it’s funny llama~”

“Ms.Krystal, she’s right~this balloon is too thin and when it raises to a certain level, it’ll eventually burst.”Mr.Smith added, proving what Amber’s saying is right.

“W-what?!”

The high pitch screaming caused the others to cover their ears with palms.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter