Chapter10

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd day I think but I still can't access the internet yet!!!!! I'm sorry for the late update now I'm in cyber cafe. Wow that boss sure scary, this is the first time I saw the boss scold the customers because they are noisy and keep yelling.... maybe she is in her period... I guess

 

‘Amber, llama~Llama, Amber~ Llama shidae~oh~~~Llama shidae’

“5 more minutessss…..”

 

A hand is extended, searching for the source of vibration that are disturbing her from kissing her princess….in the dream.

 

Opening her eyes reluctantly, Amber turns off the alarm, groaning in annoyance as her body still struggles to stay on the oh so loving magnetic bed.

 

The sun light illuminates through the window, the birds are chirping and everything seems so peaceful in this silent morning.

 

The short haired girl spaces out on the bad, staring at the ceiling and enjoying this beautiful moment. She wonders why she never felt like this before, oh yeah, everytime she would wake up at the dawn when the surrounding is still dark and she has to push herself to make breakfast for a certain ice princess before rushing for work.

 

Hmnnn, yesterday sure was her happiest day in this 10++ years after high school, she thought, but frowns immediately when the ‘Monday’ suddenly comes across her mind.

Yeah, today is Monday, it’s a hella working day. Rolling to the right side, she throws a glances at the clock. 

 

8:29

….

….

….

=o=!!!

 

Holy Llama!!!!! In the subsequent seconds she jolts up from the bed with eyes widened and shocks are written all over her face. Never in her life did she late for work and she is supposed to be in her office at 8 now.

 

“WTF!” Amber stunned when her mirror are now full of bloody horrible writings. For a second, she thought she is in a haunted house.

 

‘Amber unnie,

You should treat me lunch since it kills me to take a drunken llama home!

Love ya, Bomi’

 

“!!!!!! Krystal’s breakfast!!!! Jessica is going to kill me now!!!!!!”She curses while brushing her teeth violently with right hand and another hand struggles to get into the sleeves of her white polo.

 

It takes almost 15 minutes for her to prepare herself before stepping out from her house. Now here’s the problem…….

 

“ What the…..where’s my baby( that pink scooter)???!!!!” Panick raises as she are running out of time now only to learn that she probably left her baby in the park last night. “NO!!!!!” Dramatically, Amber drops herself on the floor and cries out loudly. The auntie next door who are watering the plants stares at her weirdly.

 

 

 

QUER’s office- 9.05a.m.

 Amber’s POV

 

Urgh…. Finally….. man it’s no joke to run all the way here from my place…..Great! Just great! What’s the purpose of bathing, when I’m sweating like a pig now…… what if princess finds me disgusting T.T

 

Author’s POV

 

“Wow, Ambro~I thought you’re not going to show yourshelf up, you know, after a nice date with your princess and losing your ity last night.” Jackson greets the panting short haired girl while dances his brows ertly and smirk at her.

 

“ dude, nice timing~ Ms.Jung wants you presence now. And….good luck.” Henry gets up from his seat and pats the traumatized llama to show his sympathy. 

Amber glances over the direction where the love of her life is sitting, the younger Jung just keeps her head down and pretending not to notice the presence the llama. Little did she knows that her princess has just checking her out when the second she arrived with her transparent white polo.

 

Amber’s POV

Gosh, here I’m infront of Jesssica’s office, I can feel my trembling legs. It takes me forever to finally knock on the door.

 

“Come in…”

God, please give me the strength to get through the hell.

 

I bow exactly 90 degree, hoping that my supervisor can feel how sorry I’m. But what am I joking, it’s Jessica the hella Jung we talking about.

 

“Nice try Amber~ acts like a boss now I see…..even if I’ve working for almost 5 years now I dare not to be late for more than 10 minutes but here you’re….. 9.15. Bravo!”

 

Do I ever tell you guys that how sarcastic can Krystal’s unnie be?

This is a warning before a storm is coming!

 

 

“ I-I-I’m so so so so-sorry….Ms.Jessica….. my-my alarm is broken….” My voice trembles. Quit stuttering!!!!!!! Yaya I’m lying but this is for saving the last llama-human species in this world ok?  

 

The room temperature is dropping to it’s lowest now, even without raising my head, I can feel her piercing glares on my skull, my knees went weak and I doubt that I can run away if given the chance.

 

“Well, Take a seat, Liu.”

Erm….Do I hear it wrongly? Jessica asks me to sit? The antillama hella Jung?

 

Not wanting to irk the Hellsica furthermore, I sit on the chair opposite her, fidgeting on my seat nervously, calm down llama….

 

She clears her throat and I gulp……

“Amber Josephine Liu.” 

“y-yes?”

 

“Now I’m gonna let you have a look of your performance report, and as you know, this will be counted in the upcoming interview.” She hands me the file with the expressional face she has for me.

 

Oh yeah I almost forget bout all this performance report thing….

“B.E?? (Below expectation)”  My voices crack the moment I read it. How is it possible?! I mean, yes I know my performances aren’t that excellent and I do make lot of mistakes dealing with my work but…..

 

“you wonder?” She sounds like she can read my mind with the smirk on her face.

 

“you know what? I don’t think you’re really that stupid even if Soo Jung always call you stupid. But, I was wrong…. I offer you a case and I’m expecting something from you, Liu. Not this piece of !”

 

I’m confused and have no idea what she is talking about, not until she throws the document that causes me a sleepless night.But what’s wrong with this?

 

“ Still confuse huh? You do know that our company loses a precious customer because of you right? I don’t remember the time I’ve asked you to investigate them and refuse their offer for our company!” She raises her voises while explaining to me.

 

I don’t know what makes me to have the courage to retort back but I did.

“ But they are doing illegal stuff!”

 

“So? This is not what you should concern bout!”

 

“This is wrong…..”

 

She scoffs, irritated at me, cause never once her life I’ll argue back with her.

“Stop being childish, Amber Liu. Open your eyes and look around . There’s no more right or wrong in this world. People won’t give a  to it! What they care bout is the success! No one will praise you for being a hero, in fact our boss and the share holders will not be entertained to hear it! What they care the most is how many cases we accepted, how many digits we can earn for them! People get promoted, because they know the rules of this game. And you! You just waste your chance!

 

Unconsciously, I crunched my brows, hearing what she said. This moment I can’t help but to think that what if Minho is the one who rejects this case? Things will be different I think.

 

 

“W-what if they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter