Chapter9

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Krystal stomped her feet to the living room, fuming with anger.

“Unnie! How can you say that to Amber?! This is low! To compare Amber with Minho!”

 

Jessica followed by her sister enter their home later slammed the door loudly, scoffed as she crossed her arms.

 

“Jung Soo Jung, watch your manners! So now you’re saying your unnie is low huh?! Do you know that I’ve been worrying about you the whole day and yet you’re yelling at me now? Because of that stupid llama?!” Jessica clenched her teeth, the baby sister she cares the most turns out to be the one who called her low, just because of the good-in-nothing’s Amber Liu!

 

Deep inside Krystal’s heart, she knew that her unnie only want the best for her. She felt guilty of making her unnie worried, that’s why her stern face softened a moment later. However, the fact that Jessica insulted Amber and compared Amber with Minho still angered her.

 

“ I’m yelling at you is because what you said just now is definitely wrong! Why are you always so mean to her?! Amber is Amber! She doesn’t need to be like someone else! And it’s inappropriate to just insult her because she can’t afford to buy a car! She has feeling too, unnie!” The youngest Jung retorted back with a rather calm tone, she didn’t want a fight, no, she just want Jessica to realize her mistakes.

 

Yet, the Ice Queen took her sister’s “lecture” as challenging her, she stood her point firmly and showed no sign of back out from this intense sisters’fight, even if she knew she’s at fault. Sigh….Jung’s pride again…..

 

“This is the real life, Soo Jung! How can she takes good care of you if she can’t even provide you the material needs? I just want the best for my sister, is that any wrong there? Minho is good! He is good looking, trustable, caring, sweet, smart and rich. He came here this afternoon just to ask me if he can take you out for a movie at night! He was sitting on there, waiting patiently for you till 8pm only decided to take a leave! Your Amber?! She didn’t even bother to tell me that she’ll kidnap you! ” Jessica pointed at the sofa as she stated angrily.

 

“Will you let her if she asks for your permission?” Krystal stared at Jessica, asked with a trace of sarcasm. But she also make a mental note to apolog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter