Chapter1

Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

"Here you go,mango smoothie with beef,my princess~"

As you see, there's a black short haired girl who's wearing a formal white polo shirt and grey's long pant with a H-alphebert's belt,standing infront of my table. .There she is,handing me a lunch box and a cup of my favourite drink with a stupid grin on her llama face.

Let me officially introduce my stupid handsome llama servant to you guys,her name,Amber Josephine Liu,26 years old,2 years older than I am,who apparently has a crush on me since high school. (A/n: so do you have the same feeling towards her?) what? Let say,she is not in my should-be-murdered list.Well,honestly.....I do like her,as colleague, bestfirend...and future's boyfriend???

Oh pardon me I forgot to introduce myself. Who am I? wahahahaha~ I'm Krystal Jung Soo Jung. the well known Ice Princess, surrounded by extreme cold aura with icy death glares in the Q.U.E.R, the best of the best company in South Korea which is famous in nuturing professional accountants to serve the customers, yup thats my working place. I'm an accoutant, so do Amber and my sister. But I'm just an A1,means a super newbie,that stupid llama is S2, just 2 ranks higher than me,and my sister.......erm,let me count my fingers first....1,2,3,4,5....5 rank higher than I'm....a manager....screw the rank!

Ok ok I'll give you guys some information about my anothers colleagues too.

A1:me,Sulli,Luna,Kai,Minhyuk

A2:Bomi,Luhan,Tao

S1:Sunny,Jonghyun,Key

S2:Amber,Jackson,Minho,Kris

S3:Victoria,Henry,Ailee,Donghae,Sooyoung

Manager:Jessica,Yuri

Senior Manager:Siwon,Yoona

Secretory: Teayeon,Tiffany

C.E.O: Lee Soo Man

While I'm busying introduce myself to you guys and spacing out....

"Hey princess,do you hear me?" when is this stupid llama get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter