You Did Well

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fast update!!! hehehehe

you

thanks for reading, leave me comment please :D

======================================================================================================================

“It’s just my thought or Taeyeon and Jessica are make up?” asked Nichkhun while driving his car with Tiffany. They just drive around Seoul because if they hanging out at some place, paparazzi will come like crazy

“Hmm, why with suddenly question?”

“When we were at hospital, I saw Taeyeon was different than before. She became more concern toward Jessica”

“Yes you are right Oppa” Tiffany let her eyesmile “I’m very happy about it”

“Wow, I didn’t expect that. I mean they were seems like strangers toward each other before”

“I know right. Actually they made up at Mr. Mr. era but you know, last year Jessie was forced out and thought that Taeyeon could’t handle it. But Tae once told me, if Jessica give her second chance, she will never let her go again and here they are. I knew Jessica still disappointed with Taeyeon before but you know Jessie always had her pure heart to Taeyeon”

“Wow, looks like drama right?” Nichkhun chuckled

“Hahahaha, Taeyeon and Jessica are my best friend. They just needed time to healing their feeling”

Nichkhun didn’t answer but looking at the road. Silence trapped between them for an hour

“Khun Oppa” Tiffany tried to chill the situation

“Fany-ah I’m sorry”                                           

“If you talk about our relationship before. I’ve said that you already forgiven, Oppa”

“Can’t we?”

“For now, we can’t”

Nichkhun just sighed after hear Tiffany’s words

“Oppa, are you uncomfortable if we just friend toward each other?”

“Actually no”

“Like Taec Oppa said before to Jessie, the important thing is we know where our heart is belonging”

“Taecyeon such as poetry”

Tiffany giggled and held Nichkhun’s palm “We have to wait for the right time, Khun Oppa. You remember our promise before, right? Will you wait for me?”

“I will” Nichkhun smiled “I love you”

“I love you more”

**********

“Hello my Sunbun” said Jessica on the phone

“Hai lazy princess” said the sound on the line “How was your condition? You are home now right?”

“Yes yes, I’m already home since yesterday because you didn’t give me any visit”

“Ups sorry, you are too fast at hospital. Apartment or your home?”

“My apartment. So you expect me stay longer at the hospital, yuck”

“You conclude itself” Sunny laughed

“Because I can heal my wound easily”

“Really? Tiffany said that you have to use arm sling”

“Ah yeah, I hate it. The doctors also said that I can’t wear high heels for about one month because of my ankle”

“It’s good then”

“What?”

“You can have many time for resting. You are such workaholic now, Krystal often complained about it. You still doing your sale event right now?”

“I gave it to my staff, I just checked something before. Still feeling hurt for walking too much”

“Nah, you have to rest Sica-ah. Or Tiffany will pull you to the bed with her force”

“Sounds scary. Ah Songkyu-ah, I call you because I want to say thanks”

“For what?”

“For ‘You, who’s tired after the holiday! You’ve worked so hard today too...Tomorrow will be a better day!! Stay strong~ fighting<3’ hehehe”

“Did you think that it’s for you?”

“Ah ”

“Wkwkwkwk, yah yah yah stop cursing Sica. Yes it’s for you and you are very welcome”

Jessica startled because someone knock her room “Oh, I think I have visitor. I’ll see you soon Songkyu-ah. Goodbye”

“Goodbye Sooyeon-ah”

“Yes, come” said Jessica after hung up the phone

 “Jessieeeeeee” Tiffany ran to Jessica and throw her body at the bed “I just amazed, why suddenly you have two bodyguards?”

“It’s because my dad and Mu Yeol Oppa” Jessica pouted “They won’t take a risk to leave me alone. Even I can’t be alone with Taecyeon at the car, you know it’s annoying”

“It’s annoying because you can’t have a at the car, right” Tiffany smirked “Looks at your arm sling then”

“Yeah, it’s more annoying then. I can’t use my left hand properly. My mom also sent me our ahjumma at our house to take care of me”

“Ahjumma? Aunt Cho?”

“Yeah, my maid since I’m still 3 years old”

“Wow, she can endure the pain until that. I can’t imagine how she deal with you since then”

“Hey I used to be kind child you know”

“I don’t know” Tiffany shook her head for teasing Jessica “Ah I bring some snacks, you want ice cream?”

“Feed me” said Jessica

“Yes my princess” Tiffany take a spoonful of strawberry ice cream to Jessica “Anw why didn’t you request for female bodyguards?”

“I’ve said it to my dad before. But he said that even with Taecyeon I can received some attacks, so there’s nonsense for female bodyguards for me”

“They even check my id before. Also my purse and the plastic bags” said Tiffany while take the ice cream toward

“They just too worries. It’s so awkward when I must go to rest room and they waited for me at the entrance” Jessica pouted

“Hahahaha, really they are so worries about you Jessie”

“I thought Taecyeon and Mu Yeol Oppa who overprotective sometime is enough and now I have two bodyguards like that. Really”

“Ice cream?” Tiffany offer the spoon and Jessica open

“Did you bought potato chips?”

“Of course, babe” Tiffany open the plastic bag and found it immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter