Their Thoughts

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica finally arrive at her apartment at Hong Kong after a little commotion that happened at Incheon Airport, she got lost. It’s just because she didn’t notice that Mu Yeol and another staff were going to different way that she took. She realized after so many fans surrounded her, luckily she didn’t get sasaeng fans or brutal fans so that she could handle it herself. Finally Mu Yeol could find her before their flight so that they’re not left by the flight.

Jessica’s apartment was new, she just bought it a year ago after her disbandment. Just a square compared to hers at Seoul, but still it’s cozy. Consist of two bedroom, one living room and one kitchen, it’s enough for her.

After change her clothes, Jessica throw herself at the couch waiting for Taecyeon. Lately, she even don’t know why she became so spoiled toward her boyfriend. She knew that Taecyeon had a schedule while she’s going to Hong Kong but she insisted Taecyeon to come with her and Taecyeon just agreed to catch last flight to Hong Kong after his schedule. Even Tiffany said that Jessica was acted weird lately. From all she knew, it’s because Tyler Kwon. Her ex and her major shareholders gave her more headache which make she stress. But out of nowhere, on her apartment now Jessica reminisce about her past with him

Jessica POV

I look around my living room, still remember about how the way I bought this apartment with all of stuff there.

It’s been one year when my disbandment and on the next day I was going to Hong Kong with Tyler Kwon and he decided to bought me this apartment. Although on the first place he insisted me that he will buy me this apartment, but I rejected. Finally I could bought on my own, but almost all stuff here provided by him.

I saw his photo still placed on my desk near the TV. Slowly, I take it into drawer below so that his favorite hot wheels that placed beside it. I just remember that Taecyeon never been there before, I can’t imagine if he find Tyler’s stuff still there.

I know lately I’m acted weird toward him, I just don’t want to lose him anymore.

I moved a green larva doll on the couch, when suddenly I remember how Tyler love to play with this doll. The guilty feels come to my mind because still remember about Tyler, but I don’t have any choice. A day before I was going to Hong Kong, he said sorry about all of he did to Taecyeon before because he felt so jealous. I knew it will be his final reason to touch my deeper heart. And he succeed, I felt so guilty because of break up with him before. Despite on her cockiness, he has kind heart. Not mention about stuff that given to me, but Blanc & Eclare can be like this because of him. I knew it seems like I bonded with dead contract with him but he still try to respect my decision when I want to break up.

“What to do” I whispered nowhere

“Think about Kwon?” suddenly Mu Yeol Oppa already sits beside me

“What?”

“I know Jessica” Mu Yeol lean his back and smile “You still remember about him when comes to this place”

“We had too many memories here”

“Thought that you’ve already move on”

“I was” instead of emphasized my words, a loud sigh out from my mouth

“You still thinking about Tyler’s words? About Blanc & Eclare success now”

“Exactly, all of his words were right, Oppa”

“I knew it, but you have Taecyeon now”

I just look at my feet when Mu Yeol Oppa talk about Taecyeon. It’s not about I’m not enjoy my relationship with Taecyeon, of course I love it. But sometimes, Tyler’s word were right and I can’t deny it

“Sica-ah” Mu Yeol Oppa slowly pat my head “You have your right to choose what the best are for you”

“I knew, Oppa”

“Don’t be burden about Tyler’s words before. Anyways, when will Taecyeon come?”

“Maybe 2 hours later, Oppa”

“Okay, I’ll wait on my room, I still have many things to do. It’s okay if I leave you alone?”

“I’ll wait Taecyeon by myself, Oppa. It’s okay”

“See you tomorrow”

After Mu Yeol Oppa left, I feel so sleepy. I take cat doll that given by Taecyeon before and close my eyes.

*****

Taecyeon POV

Finally I arrive at Jessica’s apartment in Hong Kong. I catch last flight here because she didn’t stop whining about having me by her side when she had a schedule in Hong Kong. Don’t know why, lately she became so spoiled, even Krystal just shook her head about her Unnie. After press the bell for three times, I realized that maybe Jessica was falling asleep while waiting for me. I was about to call Mu Yeol Hyung when suddenly he called me first.

“Hello Hyung”

“Are you arrived?”

“Yeah, I’m in front of Jessica’s door and look like she already sleep”

“Okay I’ll go there”

It’s just need 5 minutes for Mu Yeol Hyung come to my place and handed me a card

“Card?”

“Jessica told me to give you this” he handed me the card “You have the right to have this, Taec”

“Thanks Hyung. How was Jessica?”

“Yeah, look her by yourself” he smirked “Okay, just rest. You look so tired”

“Thanks again Hyung. See you”

“See you Taec”

I open the door with the card and find my beloved girlfriend sleep at the couch. I can’t stop my grin when I saw her hugging a brown-white cat doll which is given by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter