Whining Princess

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pick me good movie, Miyoungie”

“Excuse me who is Miyoungie?” Tiffany laughs so hard on the other line “And why are you whining all the day for God sake Jung Sooyeon?”

“I’m tired” Jessica huffed

“Of course, you look like crossing the entire world hahaha”

“It was just my feels or you seem very happy Tiff?”

“My mood is good for today, that’s why I don’t pick a fight with whining princess”

“Such a good ”

“I know right, ”

“Tell me the good reason so that I can make up my mood then”

“I will go to JYP for Unnies Slam Dunk hihi”

“Then?”

“Gosh, if you’re at my side now probably I already slap your wide forehead”

“Yah!”

“Of course, I can see Khunie again!”

“Tiff…”

“What?”

“Are you sure?” Jessica paused “You remember about last time you met him”

“I know, Jessie. I want make sure that our relationship is good as a friend. Probably it will be hard for us but I won’t make an awkward relationship with him”

“Look at mature Stephanie”

“Thanks to Sooyoung, hehehe”

“I bet she will have married first between us”

“Nope, I put my bet on you, Jessica”

“Ah why?”

“Because your Mom wanted to have son in law like Taecyeon as soon as possible”

“My Dad didn’t let me married fast”

“Who knows? You know your Mom right, hehehehe”

“Talk about her, thanks for giving her present Tiff”

“She’s like my Mom Jessie, it’s me who should say thanks to her for the whole time”

“Even after we’re not together”

“Stop it, honey”

“I’m sorry, this tiredness as ”

“Aish aish stop cursing, I will send my love for you”

“Not enough, I need you by my side”

“Me or Taeyeon?”

“Taeyeon”

“Go cuddling by yourself!”

“Oops, Miyoung is getting angry”

“Something wrong with your brain seriously, your fever was gone right?”

“Yeah yeah, I’m okay right now. I think I will go sleep for a while”

“Text me when you wake if you want”

“Nope I won’t”

“Yes yes go sleep Jessie”

“Bye, I love you”

“Okay, I love you more. I’ll see you soon”

********

“Hi sneaky girl” Taecyeon taps Tiffany’s shoulder when the girl busy takes a peek into one room

“Yah! You startled me!”

“Oops, sowry” Taecyeon raises his arms in defeat “What are you looking for?”

“Of course, Khunie”

“Too bad, he’s just outside. Maybe until next week”

“Ah…” Tiffany sighed in disappointment

“But you can meet your best friend right?” Taecyeon wiggled his eyebrows

“Aigoo, we just meet four days ago at Jessica’s place” Tiffany slapped Taecyeon’s arms playfully “Anyway today she’s whining all the time”

“I know” Taecyeon smirked “She’s busy yelled at me all the morning”

“Wew, your scary girlfriend”

“I have my work until late, probably I will stop by her house for sleepover because tomorrow I’m free”

“Probably she wants watch movie with you, she told me to pick good movie”

“Really? It’s good, because last time we went to saw movie was like three months ago”

“Super busy couple”

“Couldn’t complain” Taecyeon laughs again

“Anyway what’s wrong with you and Tae last time? She was like, feeling guilty to you”

“Oh it’s okay, Fany-ah” Taecyeon smiled “She thought, I got upset because she mentioned Tyler last time”

“Huh?”

“When Jessica fainted at her office, I don’t even know if Tyler brought her home. I blamed myself actually and felt upset but it was temporary”

“You’re too sensitive, you know Taeyeon always put everything into her heart”

“She said sorry to me and vice versa, I felt guilty because made her feeling guilty to me”

“Good then”

“How is your preparation with Unnies?”

“Great, your CEO helped a lot”

“He loves doing something like that”

“Ah, I remember about your drama. Dream High, I never thought that he is your CEO at that time”

“Told you” Taecyeon laughs while Tiffany following him

“That was the time when I fall in love with the ice princess”

“Eyy, look who become lovey dovey now”

“Seriously, I still remember how she appeared on my dorm even it was too late”

“Don’t forget about she tried so hard for saying sorry when you were mad to her. She practiced it all night with me”

“Wow, really? Ah those memories”

“Many things never change, right?”

“Yeah, she still loves to appeared suddenly although she was tired as hell with the reason that she wants to see me”

“Unreasonable, like your love?” Tiffany tilt her head

“Yeah, my love for her is unreasonable”

“It would be perfect if you spend your rest of time with her”

“She and I prepare for being perfect to each other, Fany-ah. Let’s say, we even don’t know about the right time for getting married or maybe just living together at one roof. As we know, we will try the best for being better person for each other”

“Oh, I moved with your words Mister Ok. I think we gave our princess to the right person”

“I hope, Fany-ah”

*******

From: Jung Soojung

taeng unnie….

To: Jung Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter