Clear

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I hear you came last night and I was waiting for you at your apartment until I called Park Mu Yeol and he told me that you are here” Tyler explained “I want get you for breakfast”

“You can’t when I’m here” suddenly Taecyeon show himself and crossed his arms

“Ok Taecyeon? Why are you here?”

“If I’m not mistaken, I’m still Jessica Jung’s boyfriend”

“But I thought you will break up because…” Jessica cut his words before Tyler probably telling Taecyeon something unimportant

“Babe, could you please give me some time? I’ll talk with him” said Jessica

“Just two of you?” Taecyeon seems not happy with her idea how can I leave her with this forehead monster, no way!

“Babe, it’s okay” Jessica hold Taecyeon’s hand while he pull her closer. He kiss her forehead before heading to mini garden that placed after living room. But Jessica know, Taecyeon will try to take a peek of their conversation. She doesn’t care, she want to clear the misunderstanding between Tyler and her

“So what do you want?” asked Jessica

“What I want?” Tyler rolled his eyes “Exactly, I should ask you first. What do you want? You looks like you will break up with him but now? You’re back with that boy!”

“I think I never said that I will break up with him. Never”

“Yeah but your expressions told me that you had a problem with him. What’s with getting drunk last time? Did you think I just take it for granted?”

“We’re drunk with the others too”

“Yes, but you told me everything about him! I thought you will back to me!” Tyler raise his tone because saw Jessica still in her cold mode

“Why you always think of that?”

“Think carefully Jessica. Your future is better with me, of course. What are you looking for? I have everything”

Jessica startled because of his words, when he continues “All of Blanc & Eclare success now was because of me, besides of you and your team. You can’t push me away like this, Jessica”

“You said that you will be okay with my decision back then” Jessica can feel that her lips start trembling

“I tried to move on from you but I can’t”

“Why?”

“Because I never had backing up like you”

“Sorry? Do you think Taecyeon just backing up? You are all wrong!” finally Jessica burst on anger “Taecyeon is the one who can give me everything that you never had!”

“So? Did you remember the person who lift you when you’re down? The person who is beside you when you’re had no one? You just dumped him!”

“Sorry Tyler. Your words are right but I can’t be with you again”

“Jessica! Think about your future!”

“My future is in my hand”

“Why were you break up with me?” Tyler take Jessica’s hand “I didn’t think that your reasons before is the one”

“Because I knew what you did exactly behind me” Jessica pull away her hand “I knew you still seeing another girl besides me when I’m super busy and not having time for you. I knew it all, Tyler”

“Hey, it’s just misunderstanding. They’re my clients”

“Nope, Mu Yeol Oppa already seek about it” tears slowly streaming down on her face “I knew it all, Tyler”

“But you know right? My heart is just for you”

“How can I believe in you while all the facts were in front of me? Saying that you’re cheated behind me?”

“Jessica hey…”

“I know I’m so cold, that’s why you looking for someone who can understand you. We’re over, Tyler. Totally over”

“Jessica” Tyler call her name softly

“I always think about my future and I think my future is not you” Jessica bit he lower lips “I hope you can go now”

“I’ll go now, Jessica. But remember about your future after this”

Tyler head to the door and leave Jessica. After he close the door, she can’t held her tears anymore. She let all of tears escaped from her eyes, when Taecyeon walk closer to her.

“Jessie” he call her name. Jessica turned around and hug him. Taecyeon circled his arms toward her shoulders and slowly tighten their hug “Jessica, Tyler was right”

His words make Jessica pull herself and look at him in disbelief “Taec?”

“He’s right” Taecyeon wiped her tears but Jessica push his arm

“What are you trying to say?”

“We know what are we talking now, Jessica”

“Are you trying to say, that my future should be him?”

Taecyeon gulped while Jessica punches his chest and crying even more “How can you said something like that! How can you, Ok Taecyeon” Jessica grab his collar and buried her face

“He is right, your future is brighter when you’re with him”

“…”

“You can see your success now”

“…”

“Jessie, you know I love you so much. I’d let you go before and you became success like now”

“Did you know? My heart scattered away when you went away from me”

“I knew”

“What about you? Why you still offer something that happened before?”

“Because I want the best for you”

“You know what the best is for me?”

“Don’t say, is being with me?”

“You’re right” Jessica bit her lower lips “Nowadays, I felt insecure because you seems seeing another girl, Yubin or Shinye. All of people talk about you”

“…”

“I know I’m so ing busy. I never had a time with you, but…” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter