Why?

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you, Taeng?” Jessica asked while driving

“SM, just having conversation with some producer. What’s wrong? Do you want to eat?”

“I’ll pick you up”

“Ha? But…” Jessica already cut their phone when Taeyeon staring blanky “Aish, this princess”

It’s just need 15 minutes for Jessica to drive into SM Building. Curiosity exactly drew at Taeyeon’s face, okay Jessica is a good driver but it’s too fast for her

“So, what’s with those scary face sweetheart?”

“Don’t sweetheart-ing me when you didn’t pick my call yesterday” Jessica frowned

“Aigoo, I’m sorry” Taeyeon let out her dorky smile which make Jessica finally smiling at her “Nah, you’re beautiful when smile like this”

“Looks who are the sweet talker”

“Hahahaha, so what’s wrong actually?”

“We will go to Tiffany”

“Ah, she will spend her night at Nichkhun, doesn’t she?”

“That’s the problem. Nichkhun at Taecyeon’s house right now”

“What?”

“We should ask Tiffany about it”

“Okay then”

They continue their driving with silence. Everyone trapped in their mind because thinking about Tiffany who alone at Nichkhun’s house

Hope she will be okay

******

Jessica just needs to press the bell once before Tiffany opens the door. By the time she opened the door, Taeyeon and Jessica realize that she was crying before, puffy eyes and red nose.

“Tiff?”

“Fany-ah?”

“Just go inside, guys”

Jessica and Taeyeon just staring each other before finally Jessica pulled the older girl with her.

“So, does Nichkhun sent you guys to me instead of him?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nudged Jessica to answer but Jessica stares her with deathly glare “Jessie? Tae?”

“Umph” Jessica rubs her nape “It’s not like that, Tiff. Taeng and I just want to see you because I knew you’re alone here”

“Where is he?”

“He is with Taecyeon now”

“Okay then” Tiffany stood and walked to bedroom “I’m tired and its getting late”

“It’s okay, we will sleep here” said Taeyeon while grabbing Jessica’s wrist, signing to the browned haired for staying here “We will accompany you”

“You can go home Tae if Jessica won’t be here” said Tiffany as she looks at Jessica

“What do you mean?” Jessica hissed, she’s mad for sure

“I know you just want to see me suffer after Nichkhun saw you. I know that probably Nichkhun told you to come”

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!” Jessica suddenly stands and walk closer to Tiffany, which Taeyeon can’t hold her “You said what?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter