Tell Them, Taengsic Ruled The World

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon just landed from LA after shoot her MV for comeback. She tightens her jacket because feeling little bit cold, even it’s already summer. Last week Jessica already made her solo debut and she threw a congratulation party with the others. How she missed Jessica already.

“Tiffany called, she will out for dinner tonight” her manager said when they’re on the car

“Drop me at Jessica’s house”

“She’s not at her apartment?”

“She just texted me that she’s on her house”

“Okay”

 

It’s been so long for Taeyeon not come to Jessica’s parent house. She met them last week but before that, after Jessica left SNSD at the end of 2014 she never meets Jessica’s parent again. Though that beforehand, she was so close with them even Jessica’s Dad even called her his daughter. When they met last week, before it’s very awkward but they approached her first. Taeyeon knew, they never hate her when Jessica was kicked out from SNSD.

She presses the bell and sound of unlocking door greeted her. Jessica’s Mom opened the door and pulls her for a hug

“Aigoo Taeyeonie”

“Good afternoon, Mother. How are you?”

“Fine as always. You look so tired”

“Yeah, I just landed from LA”

“Wow, come here sweetie. Jessica still take a bath, too bad I have to leave because some work. Is it okay?”

“It’s okay even I miss you, Mother” Taeyeon smiled “I will take care of Jessica”

“Aigoo it’s like I had another daughter and she is older than Jessie. Okay, I will leave. See you again, Taeyeon”

“Goodbye, Mother”

 

“Hey” Jessica still combied her hair when she saw Taeyeon already lying down on the couch “Look like it’s your house”

“It’s not?” she laughing but not move from her position, just folded her knees. Jessica takes a seat beside her and hugging her knees

“I miss you”

“How much?”

“Thisss much” Jessica spread her arms before hugging Taeyeon’s leg again

“I miss you too, I saw your airport photo”

“With wings?”

“Yeah, you look like fallen angel but look so real”

“I know hahaha” Jessica giggled

“Anyway where’s my hedgehog, which make the whole world freaked out”

“There” Jessica pointing at small aquarium glass which placed near the window “My Mom said like they have another child to take care at home”

“Probably that’s our child, he resembled you very well”

“Huh?”

“He’s sting but very lovely if you look closer. Just like Jung Sooyeon, our ice princess”

“Seriously Taeng if someone overheard our conversation maybe they will think that I was cheated on Taecyeon”

“Tell them Taengsic ruled the world”

“Since when you admitted that?”

“Since Taeny is real”

“You are so weird, Taengoo”

“But awesome, admit it”

“Geez, just go sleep you become weirder when half asleep like that”

“By the way congratulations for 10 million views, your fans are amazing”

“That’s why I love them”

“Than me?”

“I love Tiffany more”

“Yah, how come!”

“Oops, someone is jealous” Jessica leans closer to flick Taeyeon’s nose “Anyway I was searched your news and found that your throat is sick”

“Not sick” Taeyeon placed her left arm to support her head “Just a little bit hurt, you know. Exhausted”

“So when will your solo concert happens?”

“July, and I prepared for my comeback too”

“Geez” Jessica shakes her head “They don’t give you much rest, do they?”

“Like usual, rush and rush. That’s why I come here”

“Huh?”

“To rest, because no one at dorm. I hate being lonely lately and it makes me tired even more”

“Thought that you missed me”

“I miss you, I’ve told you right?”

“Okay okay. What do you want now?”

“Just sleep like that”

“I will take some blanket for you” Jessica stood up “If you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter