Never Questioning Each Other Heart

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will come to Tiffany’s first showcase?” said Taeyeon on the other line

“Probably” Jessica yawned “Seriously Taeng what time is it?”

“Sooyeon, it’s already 10 and you still on your bed? Aigoo”

“Why why why it’s very comfortable”

“I thought Taecyeon will bothering you on the morning”

“He was kicked out from my bed on the early morning and busy making brunch”

“Soojung and I will come over”

“In time like this, I always think that my sister is closer to you. I feel betrayed”

“I bribed her with love and protect her from monster”

“Yah!”

“Go take a shower, we will arrive as soon as possible and I’m not seeing lazy princess to greet me”

“No one will greet you, Taengoo”

“Taecyeon will and probably if you still on your bed you will lose your brunch”

“Gezz Taeng stop it!”

“I’ll see you soon, Sooyeon-ah”

 

“Babe why are you shouting at the phone?” Taecyeon asked while Jessica joins him on the kitchen

“Taeng made my morning became a mess” Jessica pouted and takes a peek on the pot. Because still sleepy, she doesn’t realize that her finger touches the hot pot “Ouch!”

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon rushing into his girlfriend who looks in pain “Gosh it’s burn, wait a minute”

Taecyeon runs into living room and takes first aid. Luckily Jessica and Krystal have ointment oil, so Taecyeon gives to Jessica’s finger immediately. The latter just bits her lower lips and slowly crying because it’s hurt so much.

“It’s okay it’s okay” said Taecyeon after put the ointment back. Jessica still sobbing silently and Taecyeon knows Jessica can’t bear the pain. Seeing his girlfriend crying like a kid make Taecyeon pulls her into hug and caressing her hair, trying to calm down the hurt girl

“It’s hurt” said Jessica in the middle of sob

“It’s okay it’s okay” said Taecyeon again when Jessica buried her face at Taecyeon’s embrace. He pecks crown of her head and tighten their hug. When Jessica becomes childish, actually Taecyeon loves the most yet he hates it. Jessica will become very fragile.

“Told you I will make the meal” Taecyeon whispered

“I just want to see you”

“I’m sorry, next time I will protect you”

“Thanks”

“Uwow!” a loud scream comes from Krystal’s mouth when suddenly she showed herself up with Taeyeon “What’s with romantic scene on the morning?”

“Aish Krystal” Taecyeon pull himself from the hug and wipes Jessica’s tears “Your Unnie was hurt because burnt finger”

“What?” Taeyeon rushing into Jessica “Are you okay?”

“Yeah” Jessica nodded “Taecyeon already added ointment oil”

“Good then” Taeyeon smiled

“Nah girls, let me finish the meal okay?” said Taecyeon after pats Jessica’s head


They decided to wait at living room. Jessica buried her face at Krystal’s shoulder which make Taeyeon laughing at her.

“Aigoo such kid” Krystal Unnie

“Shut up, it’s hurt”

“Tiffany will be so happy if I tell her the story” Taeyeon still laughing while Jessica glaring at her

“Stop teasing her, girls” Taecyeon shouts from the kitchen “Lunch is ready!”

“If you two get married, I’m pretty sure Taecyeon Oppa will never let Unnie on the kitchen” said Krystal while chewing the bulgogi “Or the kitchen will burn”

“Yah!” Jessica pouted

“In case your burn your kitchen, Sica” Taeyeon added “Anyway Tiffany’s showcase is next week, mind to come?”

“I will come with him, maybe” said Jessica as she pointed at Taecyeon

“Good then, she is expecting you to come. As long as we want to show our support to you but you know our agency”

“It’s okay Taeng, we all know”

“I hope you don’t get hurt because of them”

“Thanks to you guys, I can get over the misery that gave to me before” Jessica smiling widely “That’s why, we have to make our new stories”

“The burnt effect is good for your brain, Unnie”

“Shut up Soojung! Don’t make me kill you because said nonsense”

“Oops, sorry”

 

“I heard you got into little fight again with my Unnie?” suddenly Krystal asked when Taecyeon and her doing dishes

“Yeah, I yelled at her before” Taecyeon huffed “And I felt guilty after that”

“But still, you have to make she know what you don’t like”

“I know” he chuckled “I hope we are being mature right now. Our relationship is last longer than I think actually”

“You are the best” Krystal show her thumbs up

“How are you with Minhyuk by the way?”

“We were separated for good”

“Then Jongin?”

“I don’t know but…” Krystal sighed in between “Jessica Unnie seems comfortable with Kai. I don’t know if comes to you, Oppa”

“If it will be the best for you, I will support. If Jessica likes him, why not?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter