Here Comes the Trouble

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After assuring that two baby boys already sleep, Jessica make a way outside when she hear the bell is ringing

“Hmm, he has guest?” still questioning, Jessica opens the door and find that Taecyeon’s older sister on the doorway

“Hello, Jessica” Jinhye greeting Jessica happily “It’s been so long”

“Unnie” Jessica smiled “Let’s go inside, do you want some tea?”

“Okay”

“So, where’s Taecyeon and my baby?” Jinhye asked while take a sip of her tea

“They are sleeping”

“Taecyeon must be tired babysitting his nephew” Jinhye laughing so does Jessica “Anyway, thanks for the scarfs. Seriously you don’t need to give me, I was about to buy it”

“Ah, nothing Unnie. I already prepared some of my products just for you and Mother”

“You are so kind, Jessica. That’s why Taecyeon fell in love with you again and again”

“Ah thanks, Unnie” Jessica blushes after Jinhye’s compliment

“How’s babysitting? Tired enough?”

“No at all, Taecyeon and I had been enjoying babysitting. Your baby is cute too, that’s why we loved it”

“Taecyeon always loves playing with him but if comes to babysitting, he’s running away”

“That Oppa, haha”

Jessica and Jinhye continue talking about their life, their favorite things and many more. It’s like bonding between sisters in law. For Jessica, Jihyen is like her older sister because she never been had. Even in SNSD, she was the second oldest after Taeyeon and Taeyeon sometimes being dork in front of Jessica. For Jihyen, Jessica is very kind, nice and warm. Not like the others said about her being chic and cold. She thinks that Taecyeon is the luckiest man alive who could having Jessica for now. After almost an hour having conversation, Jihyen bid her goodbye.

“Wow, it’s already an hour we’re having conversation” said Jihyen after saw he watch

“Time flies so fast, let me accompanying you taking your baby”

“They are so cute” Jihyen taking her baby who sleeping peacefully beside his uncle “I’ll go first, Jessica. Thank you so much”

“Yeah, no problem Unnie. Let me accompanying you to door”

 

Probably this just Jessica’s feeling but she feel very happy because this is her first time she could met Ok Jihyen and her reaction was good. Jessica often had dinner or met with Taecyeon’s parents but she never met Jihyen before. The reason why Jessica feel so happy is because Jihyen is nonstop complimenting her. She hopes that it will be good start for her to getting closer into Taecyeon’s family.

After checking Taecyeon who still sleeping peacefully, Jessica was about to read something from Taecyeon’s collection when the bell is ringing again. Jessica open the door hurriedly and found a delivery man

“Excuse me, this is Ok Taecyeon’s house?”

“Yes it is”

“Oh he ordered a bucket of white roses from our florist and there is it”

“Okay, where should I wrote my name for the bill?”

“This” the delivery man offers Jessica a paper and pen. The moment after Jessica wrote her name, the delivery man wider his eyes on shock “Oh so you are Jessica Jung?”

“Hmm, this is right” Jessica slightly smiled “But I think you understand about customer’s privacy”

“Yeah, I’m sorry” the delivery man gives a bow and take the paper after handed the flowers to Jessica “So, I’ll leave”

“Okay, thanks”

 

“So, for what Taecyeon ordered white roses?” Jessica raises her eyebrows while sitting on the living room. She looking for card which sometimes placed along with the flowers and she found it. She read it and a huge smile tuck on her face

To: My Jessica Jung Sooyeon <3

Rose is red
Violet is blue
But I know you would love the white roses more

Jessica, it’s like you my mirror
You are my other half
We’ve already been through our thick and our thin
We know each other well

Sooyeon-ah
I’m sorry if until now, I can’t be perfect man for you
But still, thanks for always giving me chances to being your Taecyeon
 

Jessica,
I hope you are the first person who I meet when I wake up
And the last person who I bid my goodbye before I sleep

I love you so much, Jessie
Thanks for being mine

Warm Hug
Your Taecyeon :*

 

“He always being cheesy” Jessica can’t stop smiling after read every Taecyeon’s words. She knew that Taecyeon wrote it himself “I love you more, Taecyeon”

********

Taecyeon stretch his arms and realize that it’s already 9 PM when he remembers that he should have dinner with Jessica. He wakes up immediately and found his girlfriend already at his living room, reading some comics.

“Jessie?”

“Hey sleepyhead, come here” Jessica motioned her arms “How’s your sleep?”

“Good. For a while I forgot that you already here and almost running away because I remember we have dinner tonight”

“It’s okay, we can have dinner here” Jessica smiled “Anyway, thanks for the roses and the letter”

“What?”

“I think you are tired as hell because of babysitting before. Even Jihyen Uniie came and took the baby you barely move from your sleep” she chuckling “And the delivery man just gave me these flowers”

“It should be my surprise when we have dinner” Taecyeon puffed his cheeks when Jessica laughing

“But still, thanks. I’ve snapped photo of it”

“Hehe” Taecyeon lean closer to kiss Jessica but Jessica pushes him away “What?”

“You’re not shaving this morning?”

“No, why?” Taecyeon scrubs his jaw vigorously “What’s wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter