Thanks, Paris

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal opens her door and Taecyeon calls her from downstairs

“Hey Kiddo! Come here for breakfast”

“That’s good way to call your sister in law, Oppa. I’ll tell Jessie Unnie” said Krystal as she takes a seat

“Really?” Taecyeon teased as he places mango smoothies to Krystal

“What? I think we’re running out of mango”

“Thanks to your sister for calling me in the early morning and made me rushed into convenience store”

“Like I guess. There’s no reason for you to give me mango smoothies in the morning”

“Yah! She just told me to go shop but mango smoothies was my idea” Taecyeon pouted

“I don’t even trust you” Krystal sticks her tongue before take a sip of her drink “Wow, it’s amazing”

“Told you” Taecyeon drinks his coffee “Krystal…”

“Hmm” Krystal raise her head to find a pair of brown eyes looking at her with full of concern. Krystal knows, even Jessica is not around she can’t escape from Taecyeon, her lovely brother in law “Speak about Minhyuk Oppa, I think we’re done”

“Last night, Jongin came”

Krystal wider her eyes in shock “What? What the hell he did last night? Did you let him in?”

“Calm down, Krys”

“How can?” Krystal smile bitterly “How can I calmed myself if all of people around me was going insane!”

“He’s not insane. It’s very sane for people who falling in love with you all the time”

“Why?”

“Because I can see through his eyes” Taecyeon takes his coffee before continues “He’s just one step late from your current boyfriend”

“…”

“Krystal, don’t think too much. You just need time for your own, for making the best decision”

“All I know, I screwed my life for now” Krystal scrubs her hair in frustration

“Don’t worry, you have your people”

“Thanks, Oppa. I don’t even think what if you’re not here”

“You’re always being my little sister, Krys”

“If you’re still confuse, you can wait for Jessica to tell about all of your problem”

“That’s good, I think”

“Nah. Now what are you want to eat? Your beloved brother in law will cook what you want”

“Aigoo” Krystal chuckled “Just give me kimchi fried rice”

“So simple” Taecyeon laughs as he walks to kitchen again

********

After her schedule on first day of Paris Fashion Week, Jessica decided to have green tea latte. She told Mu Yeol for going alone while her manager still busy doing his job. Paris’ weather is warm, Spring is incoming to the town. Although it’s already late, the road still crowded. Jessica could see many people still wandering alone through the glass, make her want to take a walk for a while.

She walking around on the park near Eiffel. After a while, she takes a seat on nearest bench and let the night wind ruffle her golden hair. Her left hand still holding green tea latte, sometimes take a sip for warming her body. Enjoying the night breeze, suddenly her eyes meet someone who also walk alone at the park. A familiar figure who she avoided lately suddenly show herself up. Both of them are hesitated, but Tiffany make a decision to walk closer to Jessica.

“Jessie” Tiffany calls her name but Jessica still shut “Are you alone?”

The latter just nodded in response

“For the time like this” Tiffany sighed and sat beside Jessica “Please don’t mad at me”

Jessica still silent until Tiffany speaks again. Looks like Tiffany had monologue in the middle of Paris

“I know my words last time hurt you so much, it’s clearly written all over you face. But you have to know that I never said in purpose. Jessie, I’m sorry”

“Tiff, this is not our first time like this”

“That’s why I bother talk to you, even we’re not on Korea” Tiffany smiled bitterly “Don’t leave me”

“Never!” Jessica suddenly raise her tone. But she realized that even Tiffany was shocked with her temper “Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

Jessica never continues her words because Tiffany already hug her tightly, buried her face into Jessica’s embrace while the older girl moves her right hand awkwardly

“Seriously, Tiff. We’re in public now”

“Like I care” Tiffany mumbling while Jessica places her arms to Tiffany’s waist “We’re in Paris now”

“So?”

“How can we’re not spending our little escape?”

“Hmph” Jessica rolled her eyes “Okay Tiff I think we’re good now”

“I’m sorry”

“Yes yes me too. But I don’t feel like I will talk to Khun Oppa immediately”

“I know. Taec Oppa also avoided h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter