Toward 9 Years

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1 of Butterfly Kiss was passed, Taeyeon still playing with her phone while the bell rang. She’s not remember of having guest at this late, nor their member also outside until tomorrow. When she opens the door, a petite figure with brunette hair rushing into her.

“Sica-ah” Taeyeon snuggles into Jessica while her arms circled her waist “Why so sudden?”

“I miss you” just those words come from

“Well” Taeyeon pushes Jessica “You can just call me as usual and I could drive into your place”

“Nope, I want meet you”

“Okay” Taeyeon chuckled as she patting the younger girl head “You know, I want to drive around the city”

“Why?”

“Just because” Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders “Let’s go!”

 

Jessica looks lost when Taeyeon humming by herself when driving. They just drive with no destiny, wandering around the city in the middle of the night

“So? You look bothered” said Taeyeon

“I…just…yeah” Jessica shuttered

“Well” Taeyeon huffed “If you got to like this, I guess I can’t sleep well tonight”

“Yah!”

“Tell me, will do?”

“I feel envious”

“To?”

“All of people who can see your concert”

“Sica…” Taeyeon scrubs her hair “Why feel so envious then?”

“I want be there!” Jessica crossed her arms and pouted “I want be the part of your fans when screaming your name!”

“Geez”

“Okay, I’m so childish. Forget it”

“Do you want some ice cream?”

“Uh, no”

“No?” Taeyeon smirked “We are about to your one of favorite ice cream place”

“Ugh!”

“So? Vanilla chips?”

“With Oreo”

“Okay okay” Taeyeon laughed while parking the car “Wait a minute here”

 

“Can we just enjoy the ice cream on the normal place?” Jessica frowned when Taeyeon dragged her into children park

“I won’t” said Taeyeon while pointing the bench

“Chh”

They just enjoyed their ice cream with night breeze, it’s still summer so the weather always perfect for ice cream. Suddenly, Taeyeon sings one of her song

You are my starlight, shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift

“Yah!” Jessica slapped Taeyeon’s upper arms “What do you mean?”

“Ouch! Just want to sing it, you are unable to see my concert so I was singing it now”

“You want to make me run into your concert”

“I’ll be waiting”

“Huh!”

“Aigoo, Sica-ah” Taeyeon caressing the pouted girl hair while smiling widely “Suddenly, I remember about your first rage to me”

“When?” Jessica tilted her head

“That was when I forgot to buy you ice cream after you came from Running Man filming”

“Ah… yes yes” Jessica laughing “I was tired and I remember that I texted you all the time for buying me ice cream but you ended up forgetting”

“Kind of busy you know”

“I thought when my first scandal with Taecyeon came”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, when you turned your back to me. That was like you hate me because made a fuss”

“You idiot!” Taeyeon pinches Jessica’s cheek “That’s not like that, I just tried to find the best way for solving it”

“But I got mad at you, hehehe”

“Lucky you”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not slapped you because you getting mad at me because CEO Lee told you for breaking up”

“You never told me beforehand” Jessica pouted again “If you explain, I will understand”

“Alright alright” Taeyeon chuckled “Who know that our ice princess would be easily misunderstanding?”

“Because I was too easily moved by my emotion, Taeng”

“Can’t agree more!”

“Aish!”

“Anyway it’s getting late” said Taeyeon as she took her cup and Jessica then throws into trash can “Let’s go home”

“Thanks for tonight” Jessica smiled when Taeyeon patted her head again

“You know, Sooyeon-ah, I think we are too long for understanding each other. I can tell it by seeing your eyes”

“Good then, it will help me for not talking too much”

“But still…” Taeyeon paused a little “If you want something, just tell it. Not all of people will understand about your expression”

********

“Hi!” Tiffany waves her hand into Taecyeon and Nichkhun who come into their simple dinner. After held her concert, Taeyeon decided to had simple dinner with some of her members and her friends. Too bad, SNSD member are not complete due to their schedule.

“Where’s Jessica, Taec?” Tiffany asked when she noticed that he come just with Nichkhun

“She will come after this, busy as usual” Taecyeon simple replied while hugging Taeyeon aside “Congratulations, Taeyeon!”

“Thanks thanks, let’s enjoy the dinner guys”

They have to wait for 30 minutes before Jessica finally comes into the place. She looks very tired, drew clearly on her eye bags. But still, she managed to smiling widely when saw the crowd

“Why took so long?” Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows when his girlfriend takes her seat beside him

“Traffic” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter