Cold

Let's Make New Stories!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heartbreak Hotel” Jessica read Tiffany’s newest song “So you wrote it down by yourself, huh?”

“Of course!” Tiffany exclaimed

“You are smart when comes to things like this, Tiff”

“I found my diary as well”

“I thought that enough with What Do I Do”

“That one was Sooyoung”

“But you were composed as well”

“Not very personal as your album, Jessie” Tiffany stick out her tongue to tease Jessica. They have free time at Jessica’s apartment, having conversation and let the TV on. There’s nothing can’t beat the great atmosphere

“Aigoo, okay okay”

“Anyway you will have Asian Tour, right? Daebak”

“Thanks to my CEO, Tiff” Jessica laughing “For the time like this, he is the best CEO ever”

“I know because you are the best artist on your new agency”

“I know right?” Jessica tilted her head and laughing, so does Tiffany

“You didn’t say what’s your favorite on my mini album”

“Did I? I think I love What Do I Do the most, like seriously Tiff. You portrayed your heart on this one” Jessica let out some cough after spoke

“Hey, are you okay?” Tiffany looks her with concern look

“It’s okay, just tired because my schedule. I have to go China-Korea as well”

“Don’t forget to take your medicine, Jessie”

“Of course, Tiff. How was your knees?”

“Still in pain” Tiffany shows her knees “That’s why I ended my TV promotion, I have to prepare my Agit and this Station”

“When will we can go to holiday?” Jessica leans her back and closes her eyes “I miss having vacation with you guys”

“Hahaha even we were couldn’t meet as much as we want” Tiffany sighed “Our schedule is jam-packed”

“Yeah, even Soojung and I rarely meet. Anyway, how is she on SM? Still awkward toward the others?”

“After her dating news came out, many people already guessing Jess”

“But I’m not, I thought she still with Minhyuk” Jessica sighed “What a cruel sister I am”

“No no no” Tiffany patting Jessica’s head “You are the best sister for Krystal”

“But still… I felt like I was left behind through this information. Kai also came when Taeyeon held congratulation party for me but I forgot to ask him in person about Krystal”

“Soojung said that he just close friend to him, right?”

“Yeah but if they’re dating, I’m okay”

“Taec already knew”

“Always, he knows Soojung better than myself”

“Such a good brother in law, right?” Tiffany chuckled “Don’t be so upset, Jessie”

“Hhh, okay”

“I think, we need to sleep” suddenly Tiffany places her palm into Jessica’s forehead “You seems catch a cold”

“It’s okay”

“No no no, it’s not okay” Tiffany grabs Jessica’s arm “Let’s sleep, Jessica”

********                   

“Last showcase was the best, Jessica” Tyler gave Jessica bundle of magazine and newspaper that related to her

“Thanks” Jessica replied meekly

“Uh, are you sick?”

“No no, it’s okay”

“But you look so pale, I will call the doctor” Tyler was about to calls the doctor when Jessica held his arm

“I’m okay, just take me home”

“Okay then, but…” Tyler wasn’t finished his word when Jessica’s body slowly drowning into floor

 

Jessica was fainted on her office due to tiredness. She’s kind of overwork past one moth. Being soloist from the group indeed very exhausting for her. She escorted from her office to her apartment with full of cover, Mu Yeol did very well for not leaking it to the media, he won’t make any fuss because of this. Taeyeon came with Ginger when Mu Yeol informed her about Jessica. She never expected that the ice princess would be fainted, as she knew she often exhausted back then.

“Dehydration” said Mu Yeol when Taeyeon entered Jessica’s bedroom. Ginger was running around at the downstairs and playing with Tyler, who accompany Jessica until there.

“She’s super tired” Taeyeon sighed “As we know Coridel already made her schedule not so tight but still, she’s tired”

“Yeah”

“Did Krystal and Taecyeon already informed about it?”

“Krystal was, she’s still filming her upcoming drama and couldn’t come. I think Taecyeon still on the drama venue too. Where’s Tiffany?”

“She also catch a cold, so I pushed her to sleep tonight. I won’t have two people sick in time”

“I’m sorry I’m making you rush into here”

“It’s okay, Oppa” Taeyeon takes a seat on the bed while patting Jessica upper her collarbone “After all, I’m still her leader”

“Such a sweet, you already grown up Taeyeon”

“Anyway, Junghwan Oppa asked me about you yesterday. Probably you two can have a meet? Like SNSD’s manager reunion”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter