1: The New Guy

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the Karaoke place

"AYO LET ME INTRODUCE MASELF! HERE COMES TROUBLE!"

"TTARA HAE!"

"YAH! KEEP IT DOWN YOU TWO! I'M ON THE PHONE."

"SHUT UP JOONMYUN! You can't go all class president on us here!" screamed Baekhyun, over the beats of 'I got a boy'

"YEAH JOONIE, LIGHTEN UP!" followed Chanyeol.

Rolling his eyes, Joonmyun stepped out of the Karaoke room reserved for them. "Okay Kyungsoo, I can hear you now. What's  wrong?................. Oh, which room? Room no.17. You know the usual................ Come quick. Are the kids with you?.............. Kay, then I'm hanging up."

Turning around to go back into the room, Joonmyun sees someone familiar in the room across from theirs. Barging into the room, Joonmyun calls out "YIFAN!! WHAT ARE DOING HERE?"

Wu Yifan looked up at the intruder, gaze unfocused. He had a stupid smile on his face. "Joonmyun, is that you? It is you.......Hey...."

"Why are you drinking so much? And why are you crying?" ask Joonmyun, perplexed by the site before him.

"C-crying? I'm n-not crying. My h-heart is hurting a bit so I guess....." Yifan muttered as hot tears made their way down his face. "What's wrong Yifan? Tell me....."

........................................................................................................................................................................

"AAAHHHHH......... So you broke up..." said Joonmyun. "DONT SAY THATTTT......." wailed Yifan, hitting Joonmyun's chest in a manner he thought was harmless, then placed his head on Joonmyun's shoulder and let out a shuddering sigh.

"Hey.....I've come here with a few friends of mine. Why don't you join us? It should help take your mind off  things..... " said Joonmyun in a strained voice, rubbing his aching chest.

"A-are you s-sure?"

"Yeah why not, some of them are Chinese too"

"O-okay....."

"Kay then just give me a minute. Wait right here, I'll come get you, okay ?"

"Kay......"

..................................................................................................................................................................

"You guys must not mention anything about the break up. I'm just bringing him here to distract him" Joonmyun warned the remaining nine who quietened down on hearing the news of a possible new addition to the group.

"I have a question Mr. President." "What is it Zitao?"

"Is he gay?" "Hmmm..... he's biual  I  guess?"

"Great!" said Tao, giving a thumbs up. Shaking his head, Joonmyun exited the room only to enter a minute later with Yifan.

"H-hello, I'm W-wu Yifan..."

Saying that they got along would be an understatement. The 10 high schoolers and their new friend sang into the night, that is until Joonmyun got a call from his mother, telling him to come home with his brother.

..................................................................................................................................................................

"Yo hyung where's Mom?" asked Jongin, rubbing  the sleep out of his eyes as he entered the kitchen at around 11 at noon . "She's out, grocery shopping I guess" answered Joonmyun, who was seated on one of the dining table's chair, phone in hand. "Jongin ah......" Joonmyun called out not looking up from his phone. "Yes hyung...."   "Let's go to Kyungsoo's house for lunch. I'm too lazy to cook"   "Fine with me hyung, you at cooking anyway..... "

"YAHH!!" screamed Joonmyun, throwing his slipper at Jongin.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Please log in to read the full chapter