Prolougue: A Weak Heart

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

First Year, Class B

The bell rang, signalling the end of school. "YAHHHHHHHH!!!! WE'RE FREE!!!"

"Mr. Kim, what do you think you are doing? Sit down, I'm not done talking ."    

 "But Sir..... Class is ov-"

"That's it Jongin. Meet me near the staff room. You can clean the entire school. We need it to be clean even when it's empty." the homeroom teacher, Do Min Joon, said with a smirk. A lone snicker echoed through the room. "You can help him too Mr. Oh. That should teach you not to laugh at someone else's mistake."

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Keep that up and you'll be coming to clean the school every day during the vacation Jongin." 

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

"Alright class is dismissed. Everyone take care. Don't forget the vacation assignment."

A chorus of 'Yes !' was heard.

..................................................................................................................................................................

"This is all your fault!" said Oh Sehun, with a pout, mop in hand. "Hey, I couldn't contain myself. Think about it, a two month vacation!" exclaimed Kim Jongin while cleaning the blackboard. "Besides, no one told you to laugh".

 "Hey, I couldn't contain myself either." said Sehun with a nonchalant shrug.

"SERVES YOU RI-" " Why don't you two numbskulls finish up the job quickly so we can leave?" asks Do Kyungsoo, who was standing at the door of the cla

Please log in to read the full chapter