3: Becoming a 'Regular'

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

 From then on Sehun regularly visited 'Sweet Stuff'. Most of the times he went alone, to have the view of the honey-coloured haired  Luhan to himself. But he was still shy.

"Welcome to Sweet Stuff! Oh it's you Sehunnie!" It was like on most days. And Sehun liked the way Luhan said his name. SEHUNNIE......

 It wasn't like there weren't other bubble tea shops. 'Sweet Stuff' soon became Sehun's favourite hangout .

"He's so regular." said Jiah, Luhan's co-worker. "He's obviously here for Luhan" said Kwanghee, another co-worker. "What do you mean? He's too young for me " said Luhan looking at Sehun who was seated near a window. "WHAT?!" Jiah and Kwanghee shouted in unison. "Yeah, he's only 16." Luhan was 20. The commotion at the counter caught Sehun's attention. On making eye contact with Luhan, Sehun immediately turned away looking out the window, a blush creeping its way onto his handsome face.

One fine day, Sehun brought Jongin along. "SWEET STUFF?! Seriously Sehun, I didn't think  I'd live to see you enter such a place." said Jongin, cringing at the site pink neon lights. "Hey, the bubble tea here is really good. " Sehun retorted. " Oh is it? We'll see 'bout that....." said Jongin with a smirk entering the shop leaving Sehun behind.

"Welcome to Sweet Stuff! Oh hey Sehunnie! " Luhan greeted the pair when they reached the counter.

"Whose this? Your friend?"

"Y-yeah. H-he's my friend, Jongin. Jongin, t-this is Luhan h-hyung."

"Hello." Jongin greeted,  extending his hand over the counter. Luhan graciously accepted his hand, shaking it firmly. Sehun had to use all the will power to stop himself from punching Jongin at that very moment.

After giving their orders, Sehun dragged Jongin towards a table at the corner of the store.

"How could you do that?" Sehun screeched, soft  enough for only Jongin to hear. "What do you mean?"

"Oh you know exactly what I mean." Sehun sneered.

"You mean holding his hand......Now that Sehun, is what I call being a man." Jongin leaned back, a satisfied smile on his face.

"If you were a man you'd have sensed Kyungsoo hyung feelings......" Sehun muttered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." Sehun said quickly. He knew it was not his place to reveal Kyungsoo's feelings.

"Tell m-" "Here are your orders! One' Chocolate' and one 'Cookies & Cream'. Enjoy!"

"Thanks Luhan hyung" Jongin added a dazzling smile for a good measure.

"T-thanks hyung" Sehun said.

"You're Welcome!"

 

On reaching home Jon

Please log in to read the full chapter