6: It's an EMERGENCY!!!

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Would you look at that.......

......................................................................................................................................................

Kyungsoo ran all the way from his house to the mentioned place. Jongin had told him it was an emergency and that he had to be there in an instant. Kyungsoo had been in the shower when he received the message from Jongin. Not wasting too much time, he quickly washed the soap off his body. He rubbed his body with a towel haphazardly and put on a grey sweatshirt and a pair of light blue jeans. Without checking the condition of his hair Kyungsoo ran out of his house.

Now, as the mentioned place came into view Kyungsoo sped up. Coming to a halt in front of the place,  he bent over hands gripping his knees, trying to catch his breath. He looked up. Seriously.....A hair salon.

That's right. Jongin had called Kyungsoo over to a hair salon, claiming that it was an emergency.

What could possibly be an emergency in a hair salon? Kyungsoo shook his head. This always happened when Jongin was involved. He'd rush off without thinking. And it was really starting to affect his health. Placing a hand over erratic heart, Kyungsoo entered the store................only to find Sehun sitting on a chair, a magazine in his hand. "Sehun?" Kyungsoo called out, though it came out more like a question.

Hearing his name being called, Sehun looked up."Oh Soo.... What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Jongin called me here. He said it was an emergency."

"And so you probably ran all the way from house. Of course he'd call his dear Soo",  Sehun snickered as Kyungsoo blushed.

Suddenly the sound of a curtain being pulled aside was heard.

"TADA!!!!"

Sehun started laughing and clapping like a seal. Kyungsoo could only gape at the person before him.

In front of them stood Kim Jongin, with his newly dyed hair. And his choice of hair colour was (cue drum-roll)

 

 

 

Ash pink.

As Kyungsoo kept staring at Jongin, Jongin approached him.

"What happened to your hair, Soo?" Kyungsoo's dark hair was sticking out in all directions. It had dried up in that shape." Did you run all the way here?"

Kyungsoo snapped out of his daze and nodded. "Why would you?" Jongin asked, smoothing Kyungsoo's hair out with his fingers. As Jongin ran his hands through Kyungsoo's hair, Kyungsoo pouted. "You told me it was an emergency...."

Jongin let out a loud heart-warming laugh and Kyungsoo blushed.

"You're so cute, Soo." Jongin brought his hands to Kyungsoo's cheek and then pulled them.

"How 'bout we colour your hair?"

"What?! No!"

"Oh come on it'll be fun." Jongin tugged at Kyungsoo's hand, trying to pulling him towards the area designated for hair dyeing. But Kyungsoo had an unnatural amount of strength(for a puny guy)so he stood his ground.

Sehun watched their interaction from his seat: half interested, half disgusted.

"They are already like a married couple. They might as well go have some kids...." Sehun mumbled to himself.

Sehun cleared his throat thus gaining their attention. "I gotta go."

"BYYEEEE!!!" Jongin shouted waving both his hands.

"Bye Sehun-ah. But where are you going?"Kyungsoo asked, rather curious about Sehun's sudden decision to leave.

"I'm giving the two of you some space" Sehun said, directing a wink towards Kyungsoo. A blush made its way up Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to retort but was cut off by Sehun "Besides I have something important to attend to.......ADIOS!!!" Sehun ran out before Kyungsoo could give him a earful.

Kyungsoo sighed and turned around only to find Jongin looking into a mirror, raking his hands through his hair, a frown on his face.

"What's wrong Jongin?"

Jongin turned around to face Kyungsoo ,"It's a big problem Soo....."

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked again. Said male was always patient with Jongin.

"I don't know which way to part my hair..."

With an incredulous expression on his face, Kyungsoo s

Please log in to read the full chapter