4: The Elfish Knight in a not-so-shiny Armour and a dinosaur's predicament

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongdae put his head down on the table and sighed.

"Yah, you  told me to come here for a reason. Now spill it. You're lucky I had an off  from my part-time job today" said Joonmyun  who was seated across from Jongdae at the table for two  in 'CAFE MANGO SIX' aka Baekhyun and Chanyeol's workplace. Jongdae needed to talk to someone about the mess he had created back at home and Joonmyun seemed like the perfect person.

"I got into a fight with Minseok hyung." Jongdae said, head still on the table.

Joonmyun snorted. "What's new? The two of you get into a fight every day."

Jongdae immediately lifted his head from the table and scowled at the person seated in front of him.

Joonmyun huffed. "Okay, what was so different about this fight? What were you guys fighting about anyway?" and so Jongdae told Joonmyun about everything; about Luhan, the bubble tea, the so-called flirting ,etc. Apparently Joonmyun knew Luhan, as Yifan's friend.

"You guys usually fight over the stupidest issues ,so this is kind of different. Has this happened before?"

"Nope, Minseok has never flirted before."

"I'm talking about your behaviour , not Minseok's, you idiot."

"I feel like Minseok hyung shouldn't do that to anyone else. I feel like-"

"You feel you should be on the receiving end of his flirting?" Joonmyun said with a raised eyebrow.

Jongdae face grew red."WHAT?! NO! THAT'S-"

"YAH Jongdae, keep it down, you're disturbing other customers" said Baekhyun who was passing by their table, tray in hand, on the way to the counter.

Jongdae frowned but didn't say anything.

"Jongdae" Joonmyun began "I think you......."

Jongdae gasped.

 

At the same time somewhere else

Minseok put his head down on the table and sighed. "Minseok-ah.........tell  me what's wrong" said Yixing, Minseok's hair. Minseok had come to visit Yixing during his shift at 'HARMONY', a music shop close to his house.

"We got into a fight again Yixing... I've been trying to avoid it as much as possible, but he keeps bringing out a new topic."

"What was it about this time?"

 So Minseok told Yixing about Luhan, the bubble tea, and also how Jongdae thought Minseok was flirting with Luhan but he wasn't, etc.

"This is new. Looks like he's getting kind of possessive of you." Yixing said in a rather curious tone.

"What does that mean Yixing?"

"I think he's developing feelings for you."

"Feelings? As in romantic feelings?" Minseok asked, eyes wide open at the new discovery.

Yixing nodded. "YIXING!!!" the shop's owner(Yixing's Boss) called him.

"I'm coming!!" Yixing called out. "Gotta go. Think about what I said" Yixing told Minseok, with a wink and a dimpled smile. Minseok leaned back in his chair and looked out the window.

"Customer-nim, you can't sit this long and not buy something" a sales attendant said from behind Minseok.

"I'm going!" Minseok said, running towards an aisle of CDs.

Back at Mango six

"I think you have a crush on Minseok." Joonmyun said, matter-of-factly.

Jongdae gasped. "No wa-"

"LET GO!" Baekhyun's voice rang through the store.

From where Joonmyun and Jongdae were seated they coul

Please log in to read the full chapter