8: The GREAT idea

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Would you look at that *suggestive winks*

.............................................................................................................

Tao had to think fast. And it had to be smart. Something clicked in Tao's head. That's a great idea......

Yifan took a sip of his drink. The girl was just about to turn around when....

"Gege!" Tao called Yifan. "Hmm?" Yifan asked, not looking at Tao.

'Ugghhh' "Look at me gege." Tao said with a serious tone. Yifan turned around, with a raised eyebrow, mouth still full.

Tao leaned forward and took Yifan's hand in his. "How do I look?"

SSSSRRHHHHH......."Oh my god Tao!! I'm so sorry!" said a panicky Yifan who had just sprayed Tao with a mouthful of juice.

'This is happening way too often....' Tao thought to himself. Yifan immediately started to wipe Tao's face with a tissue from the tray. Out of the corner of his eye Zitao the girl leaving with her new man.

"At least I managed to get your attention....." Tao muttered lowly.

"What did you say Tao-ah? I'm so sorry...." Yifan apologized again.

"Nah it's alright." Tao replied, dabbing at his face with another tissue.

 

 

Later, when they were done  and about to go home, Yifan stopped walking on the way to his car.

"What's wrong gege?" Tao asked, concerned. "I-I'm really sorry Tao-ah" Yifan said, looking anywhere but at Tao's eyes.

"Gege.......I told you it's alright." Tao said, kind of relieved.

"You forgive me then?" Yifan asked looking up. "I was never mad at you."Tao said with a smile.

"Thank God.....Tao-ah, you asked me about something before......" Yifan said. "I think.....you look good...." Yifan said with a slight blush.

Zitao just stared at the male before him. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh you're talking about that....Thank you......" Tao continued giggling. He started walking towards the car leaving Yifan behind. Stopping on the way Tao turned around "Aren't you coming gege? I don't know how to drive...." Tao said with a smile. "I'm coming..." Yifan called out, running towards Tao. He decided that he liked the sound of Tao's laugh.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Kyungsoo ran out the shop and leaned against a wall, placing a hand on his heart that was beating erratically. If he died of a heart attack, Jongin could be held responsible for it. He cupped his red cheeks in his hands. He then slapped himself a couple of times. "Aaaahhhh....." he screeched softly and slumped forward. "Okay Kyungsoo, you have to calm down. You should call your hyung....." Kyungsoo spoke to himself, causing people to give him strange looks. He dialled the number he knew by heart only to see it was already on Jongin's phone. Swiping across the screen he put the phone to his ear. His hyung picked up after one ring.

"Hello hyung......"

..................................................................................................................................................................

Min Joon had just finished grocery shopping and reached home. "Kyungsoo-yah! I'm home!" he announced, twirling around a bit. On getting no response, he called out once more. "Kyungsoo..."

 

After searching the entire house he stopped in Kyungsoo's room, sweat rolling down his face. "I-I should c-call him....Yeah i should....." Fumbling around with his phone he called Kyungsoo's phone. "Please be safe...Please be s-"

"MA-CHI AMEUGOTDO MOREUNEUNAIRO GEUROGHE DASI

Please log in to read the full chapter