"That's my Hyung...."

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

"One..........Two...........Three........(Breath)"

"One...........Two(breath)........three......"

Yixing and Jongin moved their bodies in sync, following the music with the same moves but with different styles. Attractive nonetheless. A twirl here. A pop there. After a triplet of hip s the dance routine was complete.

Jongin collapsed dramatically only to bang his head on the floor. He then proceeded to curl up into a ball clutching his head tight, in pain.

Yixing giggled and sat down next Jongin, rubbing the injured spot with his palm.

"Jongin ah" Yixing began. Jongin looked up at his hyung. "A few days ago, I had gone to the fair with your hyung."

"What!??! Without me? How could yo-"

"That's beside the point Jongin." Yixing interrupted Jongin, giving him a stern look. Jongin gulped. Call it multiple personality disorder, but Yixing had always been this way.  Jongin was probably the only one who fell victim to this side of the lovely unicorn.

"There was this cute unicorn plushie at a stall. And I wanted it so bad. You know what I mean?"

Jongin nodded frantically. Satisfied, Yixing smiled and continued. "But I'm not too good at shooting so I couldn't get it. Then Joonie offered to play. And he was worse than me."

Jongin snorted. "That's my hyung."

"Yes but, he played about eight times. And won it for me. Isn't that so sweet of him?"

"Uh-huh...it's sweet alright."

"Come on, I'll show it to you" Yixing said, eyes bright, tugging at Jongin's hand.

"WOAH HYUNG! You carry it around? HAHAHA-" Another stern look. Jongin followed Yixing to his bag that sat at the corner of the dance studio.

Sure Jongin already knew about this story. His hyung had come back home and gushed about the entire outing. The start of this one-sided attraction began in Joonmyun's first year of high school.

Flashback

"Hyung are you alright? Your face is really red ....." Middle-schooler Jongin said poking his hyung's cheek. The two Kim siblings shared a soulful stare following which Joonmyun told his little brother everything about the Chinese student with pitch black locks and a dent in each cheek. Well you could probably imagine Joonmyun's state when he first witnessed Yixing dance.

End of Flashback.....

..................................................................................................................................................................

Minseok was well aware of the fact that Yixing was probably at dance practice. So he couldn't possibly go there. Joonmyun and Tao were probably at the day care. He didn't know Yifan that well to go hang out with him. Luhan was an option but........he was probably busy. So that left him with Kyungsoo.

After an awkward morning, both Jongdae and Minseok had gone their separate ways. Didn't he have a part-time job? Sure he did. He worked at the City Library. But so did Jongdae. Letting out a deep breath, Minseok stopped in front of Kyungsoo's house. He rang the bell. And waited. Soon enough the door swung open.

"Hey Kyung-" Minseok stopped short. Because the person before him wasn't Kyungsoo. Nor was it Min Joon. It was none other than Kim Jongdae.

 

"It's really odd for the two of you to come visit me this way. So.....what brings you'll here

Please log in to read the full chapter