9: .......a thousand times

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was 10:50AM. Sehun turned his face from side to side, trying to decide the best way to part his dark hair. Satisfied with his hair, he picked up the name tag and pinned it onto his shirt.

"Hmhmhm.......You scored well Oh Sehun......" he spoke to himself looking into the mirror.

"Now for the last and the most disgusting part......" he said picking up the pink apron. Eyeing it with disgust, he put the apron on. "Not too bad huh?" He did a little twirl, and smiled at himself.

"SEHUNNIEEEE!!!" Luhan yelled, entering the changing room.

"Yes hyung?" Sehun asked, turning around, suddenly feeling embarrassed about his monologue.

"Are you ready for you first day of work?" Luhan asked.

Flashback

Luhan was about to turn around and return to the counter when Sehun caught his wrist.

Turning around, he asked Sehun, "Do you need something Sehun-ah?"

Looking at the man in front of him with expectant eyes, he spoke, "I was wondering, hyung...........are you guys hiring people?"

"Oh!  Sure. Who is it?" Luhan asked, surprised by the sudden question. Hesitating a bit, he pointed towards himself.

Sehun had thought a lot before taking this decision. He liked Luhan. A lot. So he decided that getting a job at the same place as said male would help them get to know each other better. Maybe hang out. Maybe something more.......but that would come later.

"Oh really?! Come on, I'll take you to my boss right now." Luhan pulled Sehun, and took him behind the counter, bubble tea left behind on the table. The duo stopped in front of a door, which had the word 'BOSS' engraved on a pink nameplate. As much as Sehun wanted to scoff, he was nervous. After all, this was a question of his future(with Luhan).

Luhan knocked once. Twice. "Boss?" No answer, though they did hear a shuffling sound inside, indicating that the room wasn't empty.

"I'm coming in." Luhan called out as a last warning, before turning the doorknob.

The room was average-sized, walls painted a light cream shade. A few shelves were present at the corners of the room. There was a flat-screen T.V. on the wall. At a far corner of the room, there was a table, with a stack of a few documents, and a paper weight resting on it. There was a cell phone, a water bottle and some other oddly shaped thing on the table. In front of the table, there was a swivelling chair which was facing in opposite direction towards a small window so that they couldn't see the occupant.

"Let's go. " Luhan said, walking ahead. Sehun nodded and followed him. As Sehun neared the table, he noticed that the phone had a LINE rabbit phone case. And the paper weight was also one with  the same rabbit. And the oddly shaped thing was a LINE rabbit flask.

Standing in front of the table, Luhan waited for his boss to turn around but said person really wasn't paying attention. Losing his patience completely Luhan moved towards the chair and turned it around.

"Boss I've been-" Luhan started, only to gasp loudly covering his mouth. Sehun walked  over to Luhan's  side and gasped too. With headphones on, a spoonful of yoghurt in hand and the container in the other sat........

 

 

"MIN JOON HYUNG!!!"

..................................................................................................................................................................

"That's some real quick thinking on your part Tao. I'm so proud of you. " Joonmyun said, an impressed look on his mature face.

"Seriously............this problem has caused me to get food spat al

Please log in to read the full chapter