Stars in your Eyes

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jongin." Kyungsoo began eyeing the male before him.

"Yeah, Soo."

"Don't you need to go home?" Kyungsoo asked although he didn't really mind. The male could stay there forever if he wished . And Kyungsoo would just comply. But that was beside the point. Jongin had this strange habit of having sleep-overs at his friends' houses, without informing his parents. He was 9 when he had done it for the first time. And his parent's had gone crazy when the boy hadn't returned home by 10 at night. They happened to find the boy at Kyungsoo's place, Xbox controller in hand, candy cane in his mouth. Needless to say his parents decided to ground him for a year, which was soon reduced to a week, because: How could you resist those puppy-eyes?

"No I'm gonna sleep here. Right here." He said snuggling into the bean bag he was sitting in to prove his point. But Kyungsoo highly doubted that. The male always found a way to climb into the bed beside Kyungsoo. "Does your family know about that?"

Jongin looked up at Kyungsoo with an expression which made him feel really stupid about himself. "No. But they'll know when I don't come home by 10. Which should be in", he pulled Kyungsoo's right hand to look at the watch strapped to it ,"4 minutes".

Kyungsoo whipped his phone out of his pocket and dialled Joonmyun's number letting him know about his brother's whereabouts. "Okay get your off that bag. You haven't even showered after the dance class." Kyungsoo reprimanded while stuffing his phone into the back pocket of his jeans.

"Aww come on Soo....." Jongin said wrapping his hands around Kyungsoo's shoulders and pulling him in for a hug. Which had Kyungsoo's heart beating real fast but at the same time......the smell......it was mortifying.

"JONGIN!!!" *clonk*

 

Jongin took the spare towel from Kyungsoo's hand while nursing his head. "I'm gonna die if you keep hitting me this way...." Jongin mocked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo made a motion to hit him again and that had Jongin running into the bathroom and closing the door behind him only to stop and stick his tongue out at Kyungsoo before shutting the door completely. Kyungsoo stood there for a while wondering how in the world he had developed a crush on such a childish 17 year old and then realised that ,that was the cause itself. Kyungsoo walked into the living room hoping to catch some rerun on television.

 

Jongin leaned against the bathroom door breathing deeply while placing a hand over his chest, feeling his erratic heartbeat. He guessed what his brother had said held some truth after all. High school did some strange things to people. Sure he was great friends with all the guys. But Kyungsoo was different. Maybe because they had spend too much time together. Jongin stripped himself of his clothing(it actually smelled bad) and the shower. As much as the summer heat was killing him, he liked to take hot showers. He picked up the orange-scented shampoo. and popped the lid open. The citrusy smell filled the small space of the bathroom and Jongin gagged. The smell was obnoxious, but the same thing smelled so good on Kyungsoo. Jongin soon replaced the bottle of the fruity shampoo for a rabbit shaped bottle(baby shampoo) and didn't even bother wondering why Kyungsoo had it in his house much less bathroom. Shrugging to himself, Jongin squirted the yellow goo onto his left palm, smiling at the smell. He lathered it up and massaged it into his hair

Please log in to read the full chapter