2: 'Sweet Stuff' and arguments

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back at the Do household

" Guys, I should get going" said Yixing, looking at the message his mom had sent him on his phone. "Looks like my grandma needs me to go grocery shopping."

A chorus of "Byes" ,"See you laters" and "When are we meeting up again?" was heard.

Yixing waved at everyone and exited the house . After walking for a bit; "Yixing! Wait!" Yixing turned to see Joonmyun run up to him. With widened eyes, Yixing asked, "Why are you running Joonie? Do you need something from the convenience store?"

"No.....I just.....wanted...... to come along " said Joonmyun panting loudly, bangs stuck to his forehead with sweat. "Well you could have called out to me, or told me so, back at Kyungie's place." said Yixing, fishing around in his pant pocket, bringing out a handkerchief. He then proceeded to wipe Joonmyun's forehead, pushing his bangs out of the way. "It's alri- Yixing its alright you ca- can stop" Joonmyun said ,blushing, feeling ticklish as Yixing started blowing on his face. Yixing stopped and awarded the male with a dimpled smile causing Joonmyun to blush even more.

"LET'S GO JOONIE!" said Yixing, linking his arm with Joonmyun and running towards the convenience store. Much to oblivious Yixing's obliviousness, the physical contact was giving Joonmyun a mini-heart attack. During the last year of high school, Joonmyun started developing feeling for the dimpled Chinese male. And Yixing was going back to China for further studies. Joonmyun was well aware of this fact, but lacked the courage to confess. So he tried to spend as much as possible with said male

..................................................................................................................................................................

Sehun was mesmerized. The male in front of him was too pretty to be a male. But Luhan was a man nonetheless. "Sehun ah!" Yifan's voice broke into Sehun's thoughts.

"Huh?" was Sehun's intelligent reply. "Luhan just  introduced himself. He asked you your name." Luhan was giggling. That sounded  pretty as well.

"S-Sehun. I-I'm Sehun."

"Yes Yifan told me that." "He's handsome" Luhan whispered to Yifan, but it was loud enough for Sehun to hear. Sehun blushed even more.

"Why don't the two of you sit down? I'll take your orders, hmm?" Sehun nodded slowly, before being dragged to a nearby table by Yifan.

"Hey, you alright?" asked Yifan, fanning Sehun's red face with his hands. Sehun nodded. "Looks good, huh?"  Sehun nods again, before realizing what just happened. "N-no that's not what I-I meant" Sehun was waving his hand in front of Yifan, trying to convince him that it was al a mistake. But Yifan knew otherwise. Sehun was falling in love..........hard and fast.

"Am I missing something?" asked Luhan. He had come to their table with a menu. Sehun turned around quickly almost falling over. "Nope. Nothing much." answered Yifan watching Sehun with interest. Luhan giggled. "What would you like to order?"

"I'll have a 'Passion Fruit and Cucumber'. Regular." said Yifan after scanning the menu.

"What about you Sehun? Should I recommend something?"

Sehun nodded. "How 'bout 'Cookies & Cream?" He lowered himself so that he was in level with Sehun's ear."It's sweet. Just like you......"

Sehun couldn't have gone any redder.

"EEYYYY.... Stop troubling the kid Luha-"

"COOKIES AND CREAM IS FINE." Sehun declared all of a sudden.

 Surprised by Sehun's sudden ability to talk, Luhan smiled to himself and said," One 'Passion Fruit and Cucumber' and one  'Cookies & Cream' coming right up!"

..................................................................................................................................................................

It was late evening. After Sehun, Yifan, Joonmyun and Yixing had left the Do household, the remaining stopped the game to watch some random T.V. show. (Tao had to leave too. His mother never let him be out of the house after 8)

Chanyeol was lying down on the couch, his head resting in Baekhyun's lap. While Chanyeol was playing with Baekhyun's fingers, Baekhyun was eyeing the television with mild interest. And no matter how intimate or romantic their current their position wa

Please log in to read the full chapter