Unbelievable

My Worst Enemy in SM

Walking towards the CEO's office on the top floor I'm terrified. Sure, he might just want to talk to me about my upcoming tour.

But what if its not about that at all?

I wouldn't be in trouble would I? No, that's crazy, I have been doing nothing but my best since I got here and I'm pretty sure he knows that, right? I just need to calm down.

I exit the elevator and arrive at the top floor, the floor completely dedicated to the CEO of SM Entertainment. Its incredibly large and spacious and is filled with glass doors and windows... except for the CEO's office, for privacy reasons I guess.

I turn the corner to where the waiting room is to the office is and I freeze in my tracks when I see someone casually sitting on a red sofa, listening to music with his eyes closed.

Why is he here?

"Chanyeol?" I ask myself out loud causing him to slightly jump. Chanyeol takes his earphones out and then stares at me. After one look he has suddenly transformed from the content guy listening to music to the cocky pop star I'm more familiar with.

"What the are you doing here?" he questions bluntly.

I take a step forward "I'm supposed to be having a private meeting with Kim Young-Min, not that its any of your business."

He smirks and stands up "Well I guess that must mean he's letting you go. I wish I could say I will miss you but honestly, I won't."

"Think whatever you want, but that's not going to happen." (hopefully) "So why are you here? Are you being kicked out of exo?" I say with a chuckle even though on the inside I'm starting to truly freak out about why I'm really here.

"No" he states "Actually I'm not sure really, my guess is that the CEO has decided to give me more schedules since he won't have to waste his time on you anymore." he steps towards me.

I give him a glare. Oh please, maybe in his dreams that will happen. Unless I am actually being fired..

No! There is no way I'm getting fired, not now, I'm having my tour soon!

I'm about to respond when the office door opens up and both my manager and one of exo's managers walks out of the room. I give HonJae a look, asking her what the is happening right now, and she only responds with a small smile.

That is not a good sign.

A lady in a business suit also walks out, which I'm assuming is the CEO's assistant and looks at both Chanyeol and I. "Kim Young-min will see you now"

Chanyeol and I look at each other and I swallow the fear that has suddenly formed at the back of my throat.

——

"Kim Sori and Park Chanyeol, it is very nice to be able to speak with you today." the Ceo begins. My hands have started shaking but I hide them by clasping them together on my lap. Even the overly confident Yoda looks nervous as he keeps on repositioning himself on his chair, trying to decide how to sit professionally.

"Annyeongasayo Sajangnim (means boss or superior)" we both reply in unison. Young-min gives us smile. I don't know whether that is a good thing or not. It doesn't seem genuine.. but then again I hardly know my boss.

"You are both probably wondering why you're here today so I'm going to get straight to the point. As you both know, the fans consider Kim Sori and EXO to have a very close relationship, particularly you two. Although what you may not know is that I'm aware that the two of you are far from close in reality. Correct?"

Chanyeol hesitates "Actually Sori and I a-are-"

"Spare me with your excuses Chanyeol. This is serious. Some..perceptive... fans have been observing you two recently and are starting to realise the truth." he asserts.

"With all do respect sir but what are you talking about?" I ask quietly, afraid to be snapped at like Chanyeol.

"What I mean is that when the two of you were on Happy Camp together recently with the rest of exo, fans saw the two of you arguing during the breaks. They have filmed these and posted them online. That is what I'm talking about!"

I simply blink in response.

Young-min continues "Thankfully not many people have viewed these videos, but I have. And I believe this problem needs to be solved now before it gets any worse. I have just spoken to your managers and have come to a conclusion in order to settle your differences."

"B-but sir" Chanyeol stutters, which I find hilarious to see since he has never stuttered in front of me, "I don't believe we will be able to resolve our differences. W-we have never gotten along but I am sorry for allowing the fans to see that incident. I promise it will never happen again and that Sori will be professional next time."

You've got to be kidding me.

But for the most part, for the fist time ever I agree with him and try to assist him. "Yes sir, for once I think Chanyeol is right. Our problems cannot be solved. Also I too am sorry for what happened during Happy Camp... I am also sorry that Chanyeol can't be more mature during a schedule." I probably shouldn't have said that but oh well.

"Speak for yourself Sori!" Chanyeol hissed

"Why don't you, you hypocrite!" I retort.

"Enough both of you!" Young-min shouts. "You're both acting like children, even in front of your own boss. I have made a decision and that is final." he pauses and takes a deep breath, regaining his composure.

"Pack your things, you two will be moving into an apartment together until you learn to get along. Starting from tonight."

A long pause envelopes the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!?!" We both shout.