Exploit

My Worst Enemy in SM

Okay, so let me now give you an update about this whole roommate situation. Chanyeol and I have been living together for about four days now, and as expected it has been utterly dreadful. For the most part, we normally just try to avoid each other at all costs. Our schedules tend to keep us at a large proximity from one another, thankfully, but I'm constantly having to watch my back whenever we are in the same place. 

However, unfortunately for me, today was not one of those days when I'll hardly see that pabo.

And this very tiresome and tragic day like always starts at breakfast, which is usually the only time we actually speak.... or argue.

I finished getting dressed and made my way to the kitchen and open the fridge. I stare blankly at the contents of it and see that it's practically barren. That giant must have eaten all the food, again. I decide that I would just buy some yoghurt or something on my way to SM when the most amazing fragrance of food reaches my senses. I look behind me to see a fry pan, filled with what looks like fried rice, on top of the stove. It must have been made late last night after I already went to bed. 

So at least now I know what happened to our food.

Immediately I grab a bowel and a spoon and help myself to the delicious food. And yes, I know that I just called his food delicious, but I'm hungry and when you're hungry everything tastes good. So therefore it's hardly a compliment to him.

About half way into my serving I here loud footsteps coming from the bathroom. Chanyeol walks in the room wearing some wierd chequered suit for his schedule today. His white hair has been straightened  and parted in the middle and he has his sleeves pulled up just enough so you can see his tattoos. He's even wearing contacts. He looks pretty stupid actually.

Yoda then stares at me for a moment, before looking at the bowel of rice in my hand.

"I don't remember giving you permission to eat my food." he scolds with his annoying deep voice.

"Well I didn't think I needed any. You just had this lying here and plus you used up the rest of the food we had to make this. So I figured you wouldn't mind." I reply before giving him a fake smile.

He takes a few big steps towards me and is now in the kitchen "Well you were wrong now give that back." he says and then attempts to snatch the bowel off of me. Luckily I pull my hand away before he can.

"I don't think so roommate. You owe me for wasting all the food on this. Since when could you cook anyway?" I ask

He takes a small step back and looks at me "I don't owe you anything." he retorts and then begins to finally put away the rest of the rice into a container then into the fridge. "And this is something that I make for my members a lot, who for the record are allowed to eat my food. Not you."

I eat the last spoonful and then leave the bowel in the sink "You're right joker, we shouldn't be owing each other stuff. We live together now, what's mine is yours right? Including the food we make." I say smugly and start to exit the apartment.

He replies with a scoff and says "Joker?"

"Yeah, is that not what you're dressed as today?" I ask as I open the door to leave "Anyway I gotta go. Oh and one more thing, you're rice is pretty good. But maybe add some spice or something in there. It is really dull, unlike your outfit that is." and then I leave our apartment. I felt pretty good after finally getting him back for that whole necklace situation on that first night. But later on today I'm going to regret those actions.

___

At around mid-day I was at the cafeteria getting lunch after my dance rehearsal for the tour. I was so excited because today they were serving chocolate milk! So obviously I bought it, as well as some noodles and then sat with one of my best friends, Wendy (from Red Velvet), at our usual table.

"OMG Sori, you saw that they had chocolate milk too?!" she asks excitedly.

I laugh at how excited she is, "Well come on who wouldn't?" I say as I open the lid to the chocolatey goodness. 

"I know right? Chocolate milk is life." She sings and looks up to the sky.

"Okay, now I see why they hardly serve this. You're going crazy from the sugar." 

"Aniyo! I'm just happy that's all!!" and then we both start laughing like idiots.

 After a few seconds Wendy's laughter suddenly stops and she looks at something behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Hello ladies!" a booming voice greets from behind me and the next thing I know all of exo are sitting and eating at our table. 

My real smile vanishes and I replace it with a fake one "Hey Chanyeol" I reply back.

Chanyeol sits right next to me. He is no longer wearing his clown suit and his make up is gone, which tells me he must of just finished the schedule he had. Dammit.

He turns to me and gives me his 'teeth rich' smile, like he does on all the variety shows his on. But although he is smiling I see in his eyes that he is planning something. 

"How was your morning?" he asks nicely.

I look at Wendy, who has gone to having a conversation with Xiumin, so I'm left alone. I look back at Chanyeol "It was fine I guess, how was MCountdown?" I reply equally as nice, remembering that I have to act kind to him if I want to go back to my normal apartment.

"Good. We won, as expected."

"Well then congratulations, I'm happy for you." I smile then go back to opening my chocolate milk.

He chuckles slightly "It's good that you say that Sori. Because after that long schedule I'm really tired and I wanted to get some chocolate milk, but they just ran out." He looks at my tray of food and looks back to me, smirking. "Do you mind if I have some of yours, roommate?" He asks innocently

My eyes slightly widen as I now understand his game, and I hope that he didn't notice. But two can play at this, right?

"Of course Chanyeol oppa, here you go." I say as I sacrifice my drink to him and gag slightly to myself at the fact that I just called him oppa. 

I will miss you chocolate milk.

"Thanks!" he says loudly, gladly taking my drink. He  drinks at least half of it right in front of me, which I expected. I didn't expect this next part though.

"Well I'll see you later Sori, Baekhyun let's go" he then gives the rest of my milk to Baekhyun, picks up my tray WITH my noodles and starts to walk away. I quickly stand up and stand in his way.

"Uhh, Chanyeol? What are you doing?" I ask.

His smirk grows "Oh I'm sorry, I just figured you wouldn't mind if I were to eat the rest of your food as well. You just had it lying there. And I don't have any cash on me."

"B-but" I start.

"And besides, we're roommates. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, right? Later." he and his minion then exit the cafeteria. I'm left dumfounded in the middle of the room, I can't buy more food because my next schedule is in 5 minutes and even if I didn't, I don't have anymore money on me anyway.

And worst of all, he stole my chocolate milk.

___

I'm now literally starving. I haven't eaten since breakfast and only had some water. And right now it is 11pm, so you could imagine how drained I am right now of energy. 

Luckily I haven't seen Chanyeol at all since he stole my food and it is my last schedule of the night, just a simple run over of the choreography of some of the songs for my tour. I don't have to dance them full out , just the backup dancers I'm with, so hopefully I won't faint.

About halfway through the opening song I hear a bunch of guys laughing and making noise.

Oh come on what now?!

"Stop the music someone, let's have a quick break" I say and then I walk towards exo. Suho smiles at me "Hi Sori"

"Hey guys, did you have a nice lunch?" 

"Yeah it was delicious, thanks again Sori" Chanyeol replies, completely satisfied with earlier. Baekhyun gives me a innocent smile and nods with him. Those chocolate milk thieves.

"No problem. So what are you doing here?" 

"Umm" Suho starts awkwardly, rubbing his hand behind his head "There has been a mix up with the timetables and we now have nowhere to practice for tomorrow. If you were okay with it, we were wondering if you could lend us this room?"

Oh no not again. "But where am I suppose to practice?" 

"There is a room free downstairs that you can use, studio B3. We can't use it though because it is too small for all of us." Chen giggles. Clearly, this is another scheme yoda planned.

I sigh "But B3 is too small for all of my dancers too, we will be finished in half an hour if you want to use our studio then" I offer politely.

"But it will be too late then" Chanyeol retorts, smiling "Please roommate?"

I look up at him. He is giving me that same evil look as at lunch, I really want to hit him right now. But if I do, the CEO will just be angry and this twisted game will never end. 

"Fine then, you can use this room, just this time." 

"Gozamnida Sori" Suho says, giving me an apologetic look. We were never friends but I think he empathises with me, he deals with that guy all the time. How much Chanyeol can someone take?

I turn to the backup dancers "Okay everyone, pack up we are moving downstairs tonight."

______

That concludes the terrible day I had. The dancers and I ended up cutting practice short because it was discovered that it is far too difficult to go through choreography when you're in a shoebox. Plus exo's song 'love me right' was playing so loud upstairs that we couldn't hear ourselves think. I already had a headache as it was from the lack of nutrition. 

I took my time getting back to the apartment because I wanted to get something to eat and be somewhere where I didn't have to worry about my worst enemy. Hence, I got into my 'disguise' and bought dinner at a restaurant. It was safe though because of how late it was. I ate so much that I know HonJae would be pissed off if she knew, luckily I'm not living with her right now then, huh?

By the time I got back, showered and brushed my teeth, Chanyeol was already asleep in his bed. He must have been exhausted though because he left his lamp on and has his phone resting in his palm. I walk towards his lamp to turn it off but before I do I take a moment to look at him. He seems so much more peaceful when he sleeps, and more innocent too, almost like a puppy. He is part of the beagle line in exo after all. I wonder what it is about me that makes him hate me and act like a jerk. I think back to when we were both on Roommate, he was a different person in there. Or at least he was to me, he was considered to be his normal self with everyone else. I then think back to our first day in here, when he insulted my necklace, how close he was standing from me. Was there a reason why he did that? It was so random for him to just begin examining my necklace and then calling it stupid. Maybe he was trying to-...

I hear something shuffling and turn back to Chanyeol who is rolling over. I turn off his lamp, then jump into my bed and shut my eyes before he wakes up.