Chanyeol

My Worst Enemy in SM

It was almost noon the next morning when Chanyeol woke up. He and his roommate figured that they could both use some sleeping in, considering that they are not allowed to attend to their normal schedules anymore. Sori however, was still asleep as far as Chanyeol new. 

He wasn't too sure what he was in for today, Sori had told him that she had an idea of what they should do that could help them 'resolve their differences' and start respecting each other. 

He too was surprised by how well things went yesterday. He told himself that he would try and be the nice guy to her for once, for s' sake. It's not that he enjoyed being malicious to her or that he didn't want to actually be kind and wish to be her friend. There was just one reason he had that made him do otherwise, a reason he can't forgive her for.

After brushing his teeth, Chanyeol decided to go on his computer and maybe compose something new. Maybe when he is finished he can give it to Kai and to use it for his dance practice, or give it to Lay so he can write some lyrics with it. Either way, he wanted to make it as a gift for someone in Exo. To make up for all the trouble he has caused.

However when he opened the software he uses and created a new document, his mind went blank. He wasn't sure where to start. Should it be instrumental? Dubstep? ...other? What will the melody even be?

Basically the giant had writer's block, which took him a good 15 minutes staring blankly at the screen for him to realise it. 

"God dammit" he curses to himself, quietly, so as not to wake up Sori. Since when did he ever get writer's block?!

"CALL ME BABY B-B CALL ME BABY!" his phone suddenly sings loudly next to him, causing him to jump from the shock. He sees that it's his one of his managers calling him and picks it up, turning down the volume before even speaking.

"Anyeong hyung" he greets.

"Hey Chanyeol. How you holding up?" his manager asks with concern.

Chanyeol puts his computer down and stands up off the couch, "Uhh.. Okay actually."

"Okay? What do you mean?" his manager questions, surprised by his answer.

"Mmm, I don't know" he replies softly, his deep voice strong "Yesterday was a good day and we agreed we would try and fix our... disagreements." He wasn't sure what else to say really, couldn't his manager just be satisfied with his initial answer? He will try to fix this situation but in reality, he can't help but hate her. He could never let go of what she did to him, and won't forgive her either.

Even if she doesn't realise what it is that she did.

"Well okay then, I'll leave you two to it then." 

"Okay hyung" he says politely, even though he is grateful the awkward subject of conversation is over.

But he hears muffling in the background, which causes him to begin pacing the room. "Actually Chanyeol, Junmyeon wants to talk to you. I'll hand him the phone."

Chanyeol nods, forgetting that his manager can't see him, and lets out a deep breath. He knows that his leader is probably still upset with him, he has been ever since Chanyeol was forced to move out. Suho has done nothing but scold him since...

"Hey Chanyeol, how are you?" the familiar, gentle voice asks.

"Ne hyung, I'm good" he replies happily, hoping that by sounding more enthusiastic it will ease Suho's concern.

"That's good, manager hyung says you think you and Sori might be able to work things out after all."

He stares out the window in the kitchen, "Yeah hyung I think so, surprisingly."

"Good, because fans are starting to worry. Rumours about you have started to spread as well. You need to get back here ASAP"

Chanyeol sighs, "Yeah I know." He is quite aware about the current gossip that has circulated him. People think he has left exo entirely, just like Kris or Luhan, and he has only missed a few schedules. His Instagram comments are filled with fans either begging for him to return or getting angry at him. Every time he goes on the internet lately, he has been consumed by stress.

"You still there?" Suho asks, bringing the happy virus back to reality.

"Oh! Yeah I am, sorry hyung." he replies.

"Good, because I need to tell you something important."

"Ne, what it is?" 

Suho clears his throat before answering, "Do yourself a favour Chanyeol, just confess to her already."

Upon those words Chanyeol nearly drops his phone, luckily he doesn't. However his eyes widen to twice their normal size and turns around to the bedroom door to make sure Sori doesn't walk in on him.

"What the hell are you talking about hyung?! Confess what?!"

Junmyeon's voice is serious now "Come on, you know what I'm talking about. You're in love with Kim Sori."

He scoffs at the thought,  "No offence hyung but you couldn't be sounding more ridiculous. And keep your voice down, don't give the other members the wrong idea. Or manager hyung."

"Don't worry I'm alone" he assures, "But don't lie to me. I'm your hyung, don't you think I know you by now?" he scolds "I know when you like someone, and believe me you have liked her for ages. It's pissing me off that you keep denying it."

"Well sorry hyung, but your 'hyung intuition' or whatever you consider it to be is wrong." Chanyeol insists, his eyes locked on the bedroom door, "I'm not in love with anyone" He then smirks to himself "except for maybe me and my handsomeness" he adds, in attempts to make light of everything, or better yet, change the subject.

"Whatever" Suho replies. Chanyeol can practically picture his leader rolling his eyes at him, he can hear his hyung chuckling in the background a little as well. 

"But seriously Chanyeol, you need to make things right for yourself. This is the reason why I've been so cold to you lately too. I was hoping you would get the message..."

Chanyeol turns back to the window "Well I didn't get that message. And the only thing I have to make right is getting back to exo's dorm. Thanks for your concern though Junmyeonie." he says in his best aegyo voice. 

"Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that." Suho replies "Well I gotta go, we have another schedule. Good luck dosaeng."

"Bye hyung" and with that, the conversation ends. How the could his own leader come to such a conclusion?

He thinks back to everything that has happened between Sori and himself since moving in together, in the apartment, in Roommate, which is the variety show they were both on. He also thinks about the two of them back in trainee days, when they first met. The thought of it results in him pushing his dark hair back roughly in stress, or maybe frustration.

'ing hell..' he thinks to himself.

"Hey yoda, what you doing?" A pleasant Kim Sori greets him.

He turns around "Afternoon Sori" he smiles back.