Phone Call

My Worst Enemy in SM

It has officially been two and a half weeks now and yet I still haven't heard anything from anybody about moving back into my old apartment with my unnie. Chanyeol and I still hate each other of course but we practically act like best friends every other second we're together in public. 

However Chanyeol continues to take every possible opportunity he can to anger me, for instance this morning he 'kindly borrowed' my phone and I haven't seen it since. Now I'm currently heading towards the recording studio, where Exo-K should all be, and 'kindly' give him my revenge. 

I figured I could make things even between the two of us before my next schedule.

But besides the usual stress nothing too interesting has happened this last week and a bit. I ended up deciding to ignore the advice that Wendy and my mum gave me, it was causing me to freak out way too much. And besides I don't think either of them could be correct now considering that Wendy watches way too many reality shows and my mother is, well, my mother. I am certain the gigantic Yoda isn't jealous or in love with me, we just strongly do not get along. Its as simple as that.

I finally find the room I'm looking for, 'Recording Studio A', and press my ear against the door. I don't hear any music playing, just chatter. They must be taking a break, which suits my little  plan quite nicely.

I open the door abruptly without knocking and the six boys stare at me in their chairs, including Chanyeol who is leaning against the wall. However instead of the fake smile he has learned to greet me with his expression is quite serious, his eyebrows furrowed and his arms crossed. I guess he doesn't have to lie if he is just with s. Or maybe he is just pissed off again like always, I don't know.

"Why are you here Sori?" he immediately questions. My gaze drifts away from him and I see his backpack on the table next to him, otherwise known as the place where he has my phone.

I smile at him, "Annyeong Chanyeol-ssi", he might not have to pretend with them but I still do. 

"Sori, we are trying to record here. Leave." He commands, still in a cold tone.

I shrug back at him "Well you guys seem to be taking a break" I reply politely "But I won't be long, Chanyeol I just came to tell you that Zhoumi sunbaenim from Super Junior M is looking for you. He said something about a special performance? For his song Rewind?" 

"Oh my god really?!" An excited Baekhyun asks.

"Ne, jinja. He sent me to find you." I nod.

Suho looks to Chanyeol "You should probably go then Chanyeol, you've finished recording your part of the song anyway." he suggests.

Chanyeol sighs but I can tell he is more excited than he is letting on. He keeps on moving his hands, which means two things for him, excitement or nervousness. Its cute actually.

... 

Forget what I just said, its not cute at all in fact. I only know that about him because I've been forced to spend every second of my life with him okay?! Don't judge!

 "Okay then, I'll be back guys." He makes his way to the door, which I'm standing next to, and looks at me before he leaves. I guess he is trying to figure out whether I'm lying or not. When he swiftly exits the room, I know that he has fallen for it.

I then walk over to his backpack.

"Hey!" says Sehun "What are you doing? You can leave now." 

I look back at him and scoff in reply. I start rummaging through the bag.

"Sori get out. You lied to Chanyeol just now didn't you?" accuses Kai.

"I might of." I say blankly, and the third pocket of the bag. I instantly see my phone and take it. I also take a small packet of Doritos and his stupid rilakkuma doll, which were in the same pocket. I take a quick look at my phone to see if I got any notifications and see I got a text message from Kris! The message says he is nominated for an acting award, that's fantastic! I'm so proud of him! 

Oh by the way occasionally the two of us manage to contact each other, so do Luhan and I. But we can only talk so often without either of us getting in trouble. I don't want SM to know about it.

My thoughts are interrupted by Kyungsoo.

"Sori, put that stuff back if you know what's good for you." he says, however I just ignore him and put the items in my handbag and my phone in my pocket before replying.

"I'm just borrowing this stuff, just like he borrowed my phone. He'll get it back eventually." I smirk and start walking back towards the door.

But Sehun blocks my way "Give it back , do you really want Chanyeol to take revenge on you for this?" 

I laugh slightly "You really think I'm worried about that? He has been 'taking revenge' on me since we started living together. And don't call me a , you ."

He smirks and tries to reach for my bag but I step out of the way instead "You know just because Chanyeol hates me doesn't mean you have to follow him. I swear to god you're all just a bunch of sheep."

"We have a reason to hate you though, because we're his friends. And don't you dar-"

"Sehun, enough" interrupts Suho, Sehun looks at me for a moment before quickly going back to his seat.

Suho looks at me and smiles warmly before saying "Don't worry about them Sori. You should probably leave though before Chanyeol finds out you lied."

"Hyung what are you doing?" asks Kai, he then earns a glare from his leader.

I smile back at him "Thanks Suho, cya later. And goodbye to the rest of you morons." I add before I leave the room, closing the door behind me.

---

Just before I arrive at my next schedule, my singing rehearsal, Chanyeol finds me already. He starts yelling my name from behind me. 

"Kim Sori!"

Well that was quick, I think to myself.

Soon enough he catches up to me, grabs my arm and turns me around. "You ing liar, I can't believe I thought you were serious! Are you satisfied now?! Huh?" he shouts.

I fabricate an innocent and confused face, even though I'm laughing inside. He hasn't discovered that I took his doll or his food yet. I shake his arm off me.

"Chanyeol oppa you shouldn't get angry at people, its not very nice." I can almost see the steam coming out of his elf-like ears. He must of really wanted that collaboration with Zhoumi

Just that moment my phone starts to ring. I take it out and see that its my manager calling.

"Hold on I have to take this" I say nicely as I answer the phone. He looks at me dumbfounded.

"Hey I'm talking to you-" he starts but I cut him off by covering his mouth with the palm of my hand.

"Hey unnie, what's up?" I beam, I suddenly feel much more positive.

"Sori! I'm glad you answered. I have news, is Chanyeol with you by any chance?" she asks urgently.

I look up at him and see that he looks pretty furious right now, my hand is still covering his mouth after all. "Uhh yeah he's right next to me Honjae, why?" When he registers that my manager is talking about him his eyebrows raise, I decide to put my hand down, only because it was getting tired.

"Tell him that you both have a meeting with Young-min in one hour! On the top floor." she instructs.

Holy .

"Really? Do you know what he wants?" I ask cautiously.

"What is she saying?" Chanyeol demands, I reply by shushing him.

"It's about your current living arrangements. Let's hope that he is letting you move out!" She says "Now I gotta go. Don't you dare be late!" she orders before hanging up. I put my phone back in my pocket.

Forgetting Chanyeol's presence I quickly do a cartwheel in celebration and start spinning and cheering in circles. After about a minute Chanyeol clears his throat and I freeze, remembering that he is right in front of me.

"What did she say? And why the are you cartwheeling in the hallway?" He says, his eyebrows furrowed... again. Probably because he is confused. I know I would if I saw a random girl cartwheeling in the hallway. 

"We have a meeting with Kim Young-min in an hour! On the top floor." 

Chanyeol blinks a few times before screaming "Yes!!" really loudly before running away in excitement. 

I don't think he has ever acted like that in front of me alone before.