Life in SM

My Worst Enemy in SM

*Default iPhone alarm plays*

I hear the sound that wakes me up from my comfortable sleep. Like always I wait a second for the best part of my ringtone to play.

 

*ringtone changes from default to a cool dubstep remix"

 

There we go :)

 

The sound of my alarm goes off on my phone loud and clear at 6 in the morning. This is the time I wake up every morning because I want to get practice time in the studios before my busy schedules.

Oh wait... just to let you know, I have busy schedules because I'm an idol who works at SM Entertainment. I'm a solo artist and have had the life of a superstar since mid 2012. I'm a Korean-(place your country of origin here), so that means my family live far from here and I rarely see them. In fact, this kind of lifestyle has turned to be both physically and emotionally difficult for me, which I have learned the hard way. But for the most part, being casted by SM was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

And one more thing, I'm 21 years old.

Now back to where I was waking up

I'm showered, dressed and have eaten within forty minutes. Then I hear a woman yawning loudly behind me. I turn to see my manager, right on queue, struggling to get into her morning routine... like always.

"Sori I swear to God I don't know how you are so awake at this time" she complains.

"Well I guess I'm a morning person unnie"

My manager, Song HonJae, and I are very close for many reasons. One is because she has become my second mother since I debuted. The second reason is because both of us are technically foreigners so we tend to help each other out when we're confused. Plus, I'm more comfortable with her because I get to speak in English with her.

Once again, back to the present!

She replies with a huff and makes her way to the coffee machine. As she is about to take her first sip of the caffeine she hears her phone vibrate, stares at it with a puzzled expression for a second, then looks back to me.

"So today you have no major schedules except for a meeting with the CEO of SM this afternoon, the rest of the day is simply preparing for your tour"

I stare at her blankly with wide eyes. "The CEO of SM?! Why would he want to talk to me?!" I ask. Nobody ever has meetings with him except for all those corporate people... I've been with SM for 3 years and I've only spoken a sentence to him, that sentence being 'thank you for everything', which was after an award show.

She ignores my terrified expression and gets back to her coffee before replying, "I don't know, its probably about your tour, you've become popular in other continents besides Asia and going to tour in the US. That's a huge deal! So most likely its about that"

"I guess" I reply weakly, not fully reassured.

"Don't stress I'll be speaking to him prior to your meeting so don't stress"

"Ne unnie" Then my manager gives me a small smile and grabs her keys on the bench.

"Shall we go then?"

____

So now let me introduce you to sm headquarters. Basically it is a really big building where some of South Korea's biggest stars go to daily, I still can't believe I'm considered to be one of them. It is filled with many floors and is divided into certain sections. There are the bottom floors for all the trainees and apprentices, the top floors, which is filled with all the 'business related stuff' and then the middle floors. This is where all of sm's idols and actors do their work.

The days when I'm at sm are pretty similar. I practice singing and work on my 'image' in the morning, eat lunch, then spend the rest of my day in the dance studios. Oh and just to let you know, dancing is my number one passion. I've been dancing since I was four and haven't stopped since. In fact I was casted by sm because some buskers were playing music in the street and asked for someone to dance to their music... that's when my annoying little brother pushed me towards them and I was forced to dance in front of a huge crowd. Next thing I know, a man in a suit gives me his business card and here I am. It's wierd because I was about to start studying to become a lawyer, pretty strange huh?

Anyway I had just finished the morning stuff I do and I was on my way to the Cafeteria. To get there, I have to walk down a long hallway from the music rooms before finding the elevators and finally getting to my beautiful food.

However this is usually the first time in the day that I'm forced to encounter the most annoying people in the world, you will see what I mean in a second.

I had just reached the elevator and pushed the button. I only had to wait a second before it opened. But instead of an empty small room, 3 tall men (more like oversized 5 year olds) are standing there, staring straight at me. These guys are Kai, Sehun and... Chanyeol. Also known as part of the most famous boy group in South Korea, Exo, who also happen to be complete s towards me. ESPECIALLY CHANYEOL.

The three of them take two big steps and get out of the elevator. I'm about to step in it when my handbag is swept away from me by Park Chanyeol, a.k.a my worst enemy.

"Well hello little miss annoying, how are you this morning? I see that you look the same as usual.. how unfortunate" he says with his deep voice that does not match his oddly child like face but then he his head and smirks and I know today is going to be exceptionally long. The other two minions just laugh and go "OOOHHH" as if his insult was actually good.

Time for me to retort, "This is coming from the guy who recently changed his hair to look like an old man's. If anyone is unfortunate here, it is you". I return his smirk. "In fact all three of you look pretty strange these days." I look towards Kai and Sehun behind him "Pink hair Kai? Really? And Sehun what is up with the artificial freckles? The company must be running out of ideas for you guys huh?"

There annoying smirks falter a bit and I turn back to the giant with my bag. "Now can you stop being an and give me my bag back?"

"I could but where is the fun in that?" he replies.

I scoff, "I don't get how you convince your fans your a nice guy. You're the complete opposite in real life"

"I don't have to convince anyone anything, it's just you I can't stand"

Okay this is getting boring, I need to get to my food. First I need to get my bag back. I press the button for the elevator.

"Whatever Yoda. I really need to go. Hey are those your car keys back there?"

He gives me a puzzled look and turns around, lowering his guard. That's when I snatch my bag just in time for the elevator to open, which I run into. I press the 'close door button' and give the three boys an innocent wave. The doors close before I hear Chanyeol's loud yell.

So yeah, that is what I'm always dealing with. It because sm has created this image that exo and I are best friends, particularly Chanyeol and I, because we debuted not long after each other. Most of them don't like me that much but its him that is the worst.. I'm not sure why.

The only members of exo I was ever friends with were Luhan and Kris and they're long gone now. Even Lay use to be my friend, until they left and Chanyeol somehow influenced him as well. It truly is frustrating.

I sigh to myself just as the doors open and I make my way to the Cafeteria.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Note

 

Hey guys!! As you can see I've decided to write another exo fanfic, which I'm really excited about. I hope you guys enjoy this and I'm really sorry if this chapter was kinda boring. It will pick up more soon I hope.

Also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm too tired to proof read at the moment

 

So anyway please enjoy this story and cya! :)