Couple?

14 Days

 

14 February

You signed heavily alone in front of your locker. As your prediction, no one gave you chocolate today. 'So , should I start to save some money till $100?!'

You felt someone eyed you. You turned to see who person beside you is. He smirked. 'DARN! I hate this'. You just realize his locker is next to yours.

“I guess I’ll win the game,” he started to tease. You just gave him a shot, then turned busy with your locker. Myungsoo leaned his back at locker. He crossed his arm and looked at you.

“Since it’s a good day. Why don’t we just be a couple?” He asked with nonchalantly. What the hell he just asked-? Wait. WHAT? Your jaw dropped.

You looked at him with are-you-crazy-look. Still didn’t believe with your ears.

“I hate to say this, but  I’m just pity with your love story,” he said with innocent face. You clenched your fist. 'Can I just punch his face?'

“I don’t need your pity even for a bit. Just go away,” you replied coolly.

“Are you scared?”

“For the heaven’s sake, I’m not scared. What for?”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.” You glared him. Curious with his mind.

“I know you’re scared. You afraid that you’ll truly fall in love with me? Hmmm?”  He leaned in, you leaned back and tried to pushed him. He chuckled.

“Just keep dreaming I’ll fall in love with you, you brat!”

“Yes, you will.”

“No. I’m not!” He searched for your eyes. You started blushing.

“F-fine! For only 14 days. No more. That’s only meant I’m not scared of anything on you.” You finally said, blurredly. He tried not to smile. You looked away, don’t want to meet eyes with him.

“So, we are couple now?” He asked with huge smile in his face.

“Hmmm.” You walked away, left him who still smiled in his locker. He opened his locker. Dozens chocolate fell from it before he could prevent it. He sighed. It’s always happened when valentine day came.

***