Bet

14 Days

 

“Valentine will come tomorrow!” your friend, Kim Min Ah giggled happily. You just rolled your eyes, not put any interest on it. You continued to arrange your books in your locker.

“Yah! What was that reaction? You must be happy actually!” your friend pouted at your cold reaction.

“Is there anything special?” you asked with bored face. Your friend turned to open , but a voice behind make her stopped.

“Of course there’s nothing special since it’s you. Everyone knows exactly this girl will not get any chocolate tomorrow,” a guy with annoyed face come to near you and pointed at you with his chin. Your face fell. You hate this guy so much.

“You’ll regret that you’ve ever said that,” you answered and gave him a death glare. He chuckled.

“What if I won’t?” He leaned in till your face was just inches from him. You and your friend gulped.

“I’ll leave,” she said and run away. It’s always happened if two of you met. You stared at him.

“I bet $100,” you said and leaned back but he kept stepping forward.

Damn you, Kim Myungsoo. You cursed in your heart. Like could read your mind, he smirked.

“Someone’s scared now,”

“Huh? Scared? Hell, no!” you lied with swallowed hard

“Yes, you are.”

“I said no!”

“Admit it, baby,” he didn’t want to stop lean in.

“I’m not your baby!” You can’t deny your heart turned beating faster. Your face turned red like tomato. That guy noticed your face and smirked with satisfied.

“Okay, remember $100. Cause you’ll pay it to me soon,” He whispered in your right ear. His breath was felt hot on you. Your body turned goosebumps. He chuckled then left you alone.

I hate you, Kim Myungsoo. You’ll never get my $100!!! You slammed your locker till thumping hard then walked away to get home.

What if he’s right? What if I don’t get any chocolate tomorrow like the days before? You bit your lower lip doubtfully. What should I do? I don’t have $100 anyway! You groaned in frustration as you regretted your bet. What a stupid guy here, _____!

***

You walked home with all questions about your bet in your head. Suddenly you heard someone called you.

“_____-ah!”

You looked back. Your sunbae at school waved. You waved back with big smile in your face.

“Onew oppa!” you greeted him back. He walked forward to you.

“Walk home alone?” he asked. You nodded.

“Min Ah had to go back earlier,” you answered. “What about you?”

“Same with you,” then silent. You aren’t really close to Onew oppa, and he’s a silent person too, that’s why now turns to be awkward.

“Okay, I’m home. Take care, Oppa,” you bowed and waved. He smiled and waved back.

“See you,” He said then walked away. His home isn’t really far from yours that’s why sometimes you walked home together. But not really often too since both of you are busy with your own schedule.

***

 

 

Hahaha XD thats it for  the 1st chapter~

 weird? -_-"

Okay, thanks for reading ^^ Just wait for the next chapter~~ :)