Missing You

14 Days

 

“I didn’t see L today.” Min Ah said when both of you walked in corridor, all of your classes had done. You were thinking for a while. Just realize something. You also didn’t see him today.

“Me too.” You replied then. Min Ah looked at you as she arranged her books.

“You don’t fight with him, do you?” she asked. You shook your head.

“No. Everything’s just fine.” You answered. “Let’s go home.” You said. Min Ah nodded. You two went home together.

“Do you see Infinite today?” you asked Min Ah. Still curious why you didn’t see L today. ‘Is he sick? Or anything else?’

“Ne. They play as usual, but I didn’t see L. Why don’t you call him? Just make sure he is ok now.” Min Ah suggested. You bit your lower lips, then shook your head.

“I don’t wanna bother him.” You lied. Honestly, you don’t wanna show him your worry. ‘He must laugh like evil if he knows I worried about him. Hah, hell no.’

Min Ah shook her head in disbelief. Really wonder with your relationship.

“You know? I still can’t get how come both of you dating. You act like you two are still eternal enemies.” Min Ah told. You rubbed back of your head. Don’t know what to say.

“The only thing that could make me believe is Myungsoo act sweet toward you. If I don’t see you dating, I, may be, will not know that he has a nice personality inside.”

You rolled your eyes. ‘You just don’t know him.’ Yeah. You didn’t tell Min Ah yet about ‘behind the scene’ of your relationship. ‘May be next time,’ you thought.

“Do you wanna come? I’m alone now.” You asked Min Ah when both of you reached your house. Min Ah chuckled.

“Tell me when do you aren’t alone.” She said. You pouted.

“Ne, Doojoon oppa is always busy. He’s even busier after working in one of his favorite music store.”

Min Ah felt guilty. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. At least, I still have you, Babe.” You hugged her, she hugged you back. “Let’s come in!” Min Ah nodded. You walked up stair to reach your bed room.

Min Ah was looking around. Then smiled while looking at one photo.

“Aww, both of you have taken a photo already? It’s so cute.” Commented Min Ah as she took picture of you and L together. “I’m happy to see you with him.” She confessed, made you blushing.

“Why don’t you being couple earlier? It’s better than take a war every day.” Min Ah asked. You took a seat on your bed after changing.

“He started. I just can’t being loser.” You stuck out your tongue. Min Ah chuckled.

“You go with Infinite too?” she asked again, but this time in surprise. You looked at her who hold one frame your picture with Infinite.

You nodded. She stared that picture a second, amazed. You raised one of your eyebrow after realizing something. She smiled while looking at one figure.

“Min Ah,” you called. She didn’t reply. She looks absorbed in the picture. Your smile turned wider.

“Kim Min Ah,” you called once again, louder.

“Yes?”

You laughed, she blinked. “Wae?” she asked with innocent face.

“Do you like Hoya, don’t you?” you asked without hesitation. Her eyes widened.

“Huh?”

“You heard me, Min Ah. Do you like Hoya, right?” you asked once again patiently.

“N-no.”

“Liar.” You chuckled. Min Ah reddened. You moved closer then started to tickle her. She laughed.

“Just admit it, Honey~~”

“W-what?? Stop it, ______!” she tried hard to escape. You shook your head with smirk.

“I won’t. Until you confess.” You stuck your tongue out. Min Ah cried in laugh.

“No, I’m not. Stop teasing me.” She begged when her stomach turned cramp already. You chuckled, stop ruining her. She tried hard to control her breath. You looked at her with serious face.

“What?” she asked after noticing that you were staring at her. She gulped. Kinda not used to with your serious feature.

“Say to me that you are not having crush with Hoya.”

Silent. She avoided your scary eyes.

“Look at me, Kim Min Ah.” You commanded. She sighed. Almost give in you.

“Come on. Look at me, then say that. Say you dislike him.”

Min Ah groaned in frustration.

“Alright. You win. Happy now?” she sighed. You laughed like an evil. Min Ah slapped your arm.

“You evil!!!!” she shouted, annoyed being tricked by you.

“See? You can’t lie to me.” You chuckled. Min Ah snuffled.

“Since when do you like Hoya, huh?” you looked at Min Ah who lied on the bed. She also looked at you.

“What about you? Since when do you like L? Your relationship was surprised me a lot.” She confessed.

Silent.

Both of you were staring each other. Then sighing together.

“Mollayo.”

You couldn’t help but thinking about L. ‘Where are you now, ‘my boyfriend’?’

***

More subscribers n comments?? Awww~~~ THANK YOU~~

I LOVE YOU <3 <3

@Eun_Hae22 : Eheheh, I’m happy you enjoy the story.. XD Yeah, there’s something about L that he hide from you. You gotta find out it then… ><

Anyway about the pic, I got it from one of fan page at facebook acc, they said it’s photoshoot for their calendar. Yeah, they are so awesome there! ^^

@Mazoken : Yes,, leader gyu’s so sweet… >< You like it? There will be more chapter about Gyu Junior anyway.. kkkkk~ ;) I hope you don’t miss it...

@koreanseoul : Hmmmm, what can I say? Let see then.. ehehe ^0^

@TaeMyunggie @sakurae @Park_JiHyun @meegaa47: Here we go~~~ :DD