About You

14 Days

 

The bell was ringing to end the class for today. You packed your books.

“Have you already finished biology task?” you asked Min Ah. She nodded.

“Yes. I just finished it yesterday. You can get good reference in library. I found a good book yesterday.”

“Aw, I’m not done yet. Ok, thanks, I think I’ll finish it first.”

 “You go home now, eo?” Min Ah asked. You shook your head.

“I’ll go to library. You can go first,” you replied.

“Okay. You don’t need friend?”

“It’s ok. You better get home, just take a rest.”

After nodding, Min Ah went home and you went to library. After found that book, you started to do your task. Ten minutes later, someone stood across your table.

“Can I sit here?” that guy asked. You lifted up your head. Kim Myungsoo smiled with a book in his hand. You rolled your eyes. Why there’s always this guy everywhere? You just forced a small smile then continued your task.

“You don’t ask me why I am here?” he asked. You shook your head without looking at him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to know?” he asked again. You shook your head.

“Why don’t you want to know, Babe? You don’t care with me, eo? Like that?”

You stopped your stuff then looked at him with annoyed face.

“Is that an important thing to ask? As long as I know all you do when you meet is bothering me.” You replied and gave him death glare. He chuckled.

“Aigoo, you know me so well, eoh? I’m proud of you, Babe.” He said randomly. You pouted at him. ‘I really wonder why there is a kind of guy like him in this world’. You just continued your task. It’s better for you to finish it as soon as possible then leave him.

He smiled as he watched you do your task. You wrote, you thought, you confused, you read, you exhaled, you frowned, you smiled, every your move’s looked amazing in his eyes.

You noticed he was staring at you. You looked at him, sighed.

“Can you stop staring at me like that?” you asked as you give up with his act.

“Sorry, Babe, I can’t.” He answered with innocent face. You smacked your face. He chuckled.

“So when will you finish that?” Now he asked you.

“In ten minutes if you stop staring at me,”

“Okay,” he replied then read his book. You groaned in frustration. You should do that earlier.

He looked at his watches, “Ten minutes, Babe. Are you finished?”

“Almost,” you answered, still focus on your book. He stood up then walked to sit next to you.

Something’s heavy on your shoulder. You looked and met his head on your shoulder.

“You know? Your head’s heavy,”

“No.” he said at that time, your face fell. You sighed then continued your stuff. He smirked.

Finally you finished your task. You exhaled breath happily. He lifted up his head to look at you.

“You’ve done?” he asked as he put his head against your shoulder again. You nodded.

“Now let me go.” You said but he shook his head. He took your hand and grabbed it. He crossed his fingers with yours and closed his eyes.  You raised your eyebrows.

“L?” you called him.

“May I ask you a favor?” he pleaded with closed eyes. You amazed.

“What?”

“Let it be like this for a moment.” He said as he slung his arm around your waist. Awkward. Don’t know what to say, you didn’t answer. Your body heat up as you realize how close you are. You looked at his sleeping figure. Looks so peaceful. You smiled, and without you realize you brushed his hair which fell on his eyes. Everything seems so slow at that moment, feels like forever. He smiled without you noticed, then opened his eyes.

“How do you know me in library, L?” you asked.

“Min Ah told me.” He replied with smiling. “I’m starving, Babe. Let’s have a lunch.” He stood up as you arranged your books. You just nodded and followed him to leave the library. You glanced at him. You really wonder with his attitude. He could be so annoying but sweet at the moment.

‘Kim Myungsoo, why did you do that to me? You just make me wanna know more about you.’

***