Ugly

14 Days

Umph! Finally Doojoon oppa`s here~~~

Anyway, if you meet this colour, it means a message from L, and this colour means from you. :))

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________

That night you didn’t know what to do. So you walked downstair to living room. Doojoon oppa was there, watched the movie and chewed some popcorn. You walked toward and joined next to him.

“You know oppa, it’s weird to see you in home at 8 pm,” you said as you took some popcorn from his cup. Doojoon chuckled.

“Am I that bad, eo?” he asked, but his eyes were still on tv. You nodded.

“I almost forgot that I have one brother here,”

Doojoon smiled. He looked at you. You stuck you tongue out. He pinched your nose.

“Sorry, dear. But I’m very busy these days. Next time I promise I’ll be more often with you. Ok?”

You softened then nodded.

“Ok. You promise me.” Both of you linked small finger each other then enjoyed the movie. Seems like that, but actually your mind wasn’t right there now.

“Oppa?” you called.

“Hmmm?”

“Do you think I’m ugly?”

Doojoon turned his head to look at you, his eyebrows were raised. He pressed his palm against your forehead. Checking your temperature.                                                                                                                                                                         

“Are you ok?” he asked emotionless. You frowned. You slapped his palm and pouted.

“I’m serious, Oppa.” You said, make Doojoon chuckled again. He slung his arm around your shoulder.

“Someone’s bothering you, eo?” You nodded. He knows you very well.

“You want me give him punishment?” he asked again. You shook your head.

“N-no. Not like that. I just want to know. You know exactly right, all of my ex always cheat on me? Am I that ugly so they did so?” You are about to cry. Doojoon patted your shoulder. He smiled.

“It’s ok, Dear. That’s only meant they aren’t good enough for you. You are always beautiful actually,” He said. You hugged him tightly.

“Who’s bothering you anyway?” He asked after pulling you away. You bit your lower lip.

“N-nothing.” You replied doubtfully. Doojoon’s eyebrows raised. He looked at you suspiciously.

“You won’t tell me?”

“Sorry, oppa. Just forget it.” You fake laughed. “It’s only about unimportant guy, who said that he’s pity with my love story,”

“You will make him regret ever said that, right?” Doojoon laughed. Wonder why he has a dongsaeng like you. You smirked.

“Kinda.” You replied shortly, then your phone was ringing as you got message.

‘L’? You raised your eyebrows.

 

Thinking about me, eo? <3 -L

 

You chuckled. ‘How come he knows about this?’ Doojoon looked at you who smile alone like crazy. He shook his head. You replied the message.

 

Yes, of course, Babe. I’m thinking about you, you pay your bet and then I go shopping happily. <3

 

You laughed as you imagined he will be pouted. ‘Aigoo, that must be cut- engg….no. forget it.’

“See? Someone’s falling in love now,” Doojoon started to tease you. You looked at him with fake innocent. He smirked.

“Don’t show me that face, I know who you are, Evil.” He said with nonchalantly. You laughed.

“It’s just a stranger, don’t worry, oppa. I’m yours.” You winked playfully. Doojoon rolled his eyes. You got replying message.

 

You want it? Come to my house tomorrow. I’m waiting for you :* -L

 

“WHAT?!” you shouted, makes Doojoon flinched in surprise.

“You almost make me heart-attack!” He said in high tone. You only can smile and rubbed back of your head.

“Sorry,” you said, then ran to your room. L’s calling you.

“Hmmm?” you picked up the call lazily when you caught your room. You threw your body onto your bed.

“Hi, Babe.” He greeted.

“So, you call me only to say that?” you rolled your eyes, but your lips smiled.

“Yes. So, you will come to my house or not?” He asked. Your eyes furrowed. ‘Is he serious about that?’

“Why do I have to go to your house? Just give me at school. That’s simple.” You answered.

“Hu yeh? It isn’t as simple as you thought, hun.” He chuckled. “$100 isn’t a small number.”

You pouted.

“But I win the bet with no excuse!” you yelped.

“No no no, you even didn’t tell me who give you the chocolate. How can I believe that?”

You groaned. You also don’t know who give you that chocolate yesterday. ‘My secret admirer?’ you chuckled.

“He is my secret admirer, you know? I can’t tell you.”

“Just admit that you also don’t know who give you that chocolate.” He said. You exhaled. This guy is so stubborn.

“What do you want?” You gave up. L was laughing, like win on you is everything for him.

“Come to my house tomorrow, eo?”

“Ck! There’s no other option?”

“Aw, I doubt I have the other one,” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Ara, ara. Just give me the address.” You replied patiently. Myungsoo smiled. 'Finally!' he shout in his heart.

“I’ll text you. See you, Babe.”

“Hmmm.”

“You don’t wanna give me good night kiss?” He asked, full of hope.

“No.” you said at that point. His face fell.

*** 

 

Okayy XD what will be happen in L`s house? See you next time~~~

Anyway, sorry if there are some mistakes, I`m in hurry. It`s almost dawn already >< *yawn*

THANK YOU for subscribing and comment! I LOVE YOU~~~ XD