INFINITE

14 Days

 

You blinked twice. Not sure you were right. You stood up in front of the very large house. ‘Is it right L’s one?’ you thought doubtfully, but finally you pressed the bell at the door.

Some voices were heard inside the building. ‘Laughing?’

“Who’s there?” someone inside asked. You don’t know the voice but it heard familiar in your ears.

“I-I’m Kim Myungsoo’s ‘friend’.” You answered in uncertain. Silent.

“I’m not sure L make friends with a girl,” that voice heard in suspicious. You gulped. ‘What should I say then?’

“Are you a crazy fan? If you say yes, I demand you to go out of here now before I call security.” He added.

You frowned. ‘Crazy fan? Me? Of L? Hell no! This guy must be the crazy one.’

“No, I’m not a fan. I have some business with Myungsoo,” you said randomly. “You can ask him first.” Silent. But you can hear sound of key unlocked then. You sighed. ‘Finally!!!’

That guy eyed you from head to toe. You did same. Both of you then flinched.

“Sungyeol-ssi?!”

“______-ah?!”

He blinked once then smiled.

“S-sorry, I don’t know it’s you. I can’t spot your voice,” he said as he rubbed back of his head. You smiled.

“It’s ok.” You replied. Someone was coming then.

“Who’s it, Hyung?” Sungjong’s head peeped out from Sungyeol’s shoulder. His eyes widened.

“Noona!” He shouted cheerfully. You raised your eyebrows.

“N-noona?” you gasped and gave him a confuse look. “We are in the same year, aren’t we?”

He weakly laughed. You didn’t know even in the same year with you, Sungjong was younger 3 months than you.

“Let’s come in. L-hyung has already waited for you.” He pulled your hand, dragged you entering the building. You were still in shock. Sungyeol shook his head as he looked at his dongsaeng act.

“Don’t scared, _____ noona, Sungjong.” Sungyeol warned him as he closed the door. Sungjong chuckled.

“Upss, sorry, Noona. I’m just a bit excited.” He grinned. You chuckled.

“It’s ok, Sungjong-ah.” Both of you walked up the stair. Sungyeol followed from behind. You amazed with L’s house. Everything looks simple but glamour.

You reached one room. You can hear some laugh inside.

“Who’s coming, Sungjong?” You saw Sunggyu asked as you and Sungjong entered the room.

“______ noona here!” Sungjong replied with big smile, he walked then sit next to Hoya, nearby tv. All of eyes looked at you. You turned awkward.

“Annyeong,” you greeted then bowed. You squeezed your hand to reduce your nervous. You often met Infinite but it’s the first time you being this close. Your heart thumped rapidly.

“Hi.” Woohyun replied your greeting with heart-melted smile. Dongwoo waved. Hoya nodded. Sunggyu smiled in glance. Sungyeol laughed as he entered the room behind.

“Are you scared of us? Don’t worry, we won’t bite you.” Sungyeol tapped your shoulder from behind. You forced a smile.

“L will come back soon. Just enjoy. Feel free, like your own home.” Sungyeol smiled then walked pass you to join with Infinite in couch. Watching movie. You nodded.

A minute later, L came. His face brightened.

“Finally you come.” he whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms in your waist from behind. You gasped. You rotated your head back slightly and saw his face. He closed his eyes as he inhaled your scent.

Your face was blushing. But you exhaled in relieved. At least, one person isn’t stranger for me. Eh? Really?

“Hey you, love birds. Remember we are still here.” Woohyun reminded with smirked. Your face reddened. Infinite chuckled.

“Someone’s envy now,” L replied also in smirk to Woohyun, he still hugged you from behind. Woohyun made a face. You chuckled with Woohyun pouted face.

“Now let me introduce Infinite to you, Babe.” L released you. You nodded.

“That’s Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, and Sungyeol.” He pointed at them all. You nodded and smile. You’ve already known about them since they all were very famous, although not too much.

“Annyeong.  Yoon _____ imnida.” You bowed once again, they bowed back.

“Honestly, we have already known you, _____-ah. L talked too much about you every day.” Woohyun announced you with nonchalantly. You raised your eyebrows in surprise.

“Really?” you felt excited to know. L sent laser beam look to Woohyun. But Woohyun ignored him.

“Yes.” He continued to talk. “When he talked about you, it feels like a train which lost the brake.”

You chuckled and took a glance to L. His face turned red.

“Okay, okay. You better not hear what he said.” L covered your ears with his palm and dragged you out of the room. You laughed.

“Hey! I’m not yet finished talk to her!” Woohyun exclaimed but Sunggyu slapped his shoulder.

“Stttttt!! We are watching.” Woohyun frowned.

You were still chuckling as L led you to garden.

“When do you stop chuckling?” He asked with annoyed face. You laughed hard then.

“Is that true?” you asked as you tried to hold your laugh. He shrugged.

“Do you believe in him? Oh gosh, just slap my cheek now.” He said as he rolled his eyes. You smirked.

“Then why I see a ‘red’ Kim Myungsoo now?” You played your eyebrows up and down, teasing him. He frowned and looked away.

‘This is embarrassing!’ he thought. In living room, Infinite was still talking.

“Are you serious L always talks about that girl?” Dongwoo who is still confused, asked to Woohyun. Woohyun looked at him.

“Not really.” He answered with innocent face. Everyone stared at him. “I mean he had ever talked about that girl to me, but not really often.”

Hoya rolled his eyes. “So now you are exaggerated everything?”

Woohyun laughed. “Oww, come on, men! Don’t act like you don’t know who Nam Woohyun is! I just wanna see she’s blushing! See? She’s cute while blushing.”

Sunggyu shook his head. He pushed Woohyun head slightly, made that guy stop his laugh.

“YAH!!” Woohyun slapped leader’s hand. Now Sungyeol clapped his hands, all of them flinched.

“What if L falls for that girl for sure?” He asked, makes everyone thinking.

“Then what’s the matter?” Magnae asked in confused. Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

“Ne. What’s the matter? They are even dating now.”

“Can both of you see their relationship is odd?” Hoya replied. His animal instinc’s worked as usual. Silent.

“Should we investigate?” Woohyun smirked. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“Is that important thing to do?” He asked in annoyed face. “It isn’t our problem after all.” He added as he stood up then walked toward the door.

“Where are you going, hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“Get some coke.” He replied without looking.

***

 

Hi guys, I`m sorry just update now ><

I hope you all aren`t disappointed ><

Okay, enjoy! :DD

I'll try to update as soon as possible next time... ;)

LOVE YOU~~~~ <3 <3