Infinite's Leader Fan

14 Days

 

You buried your face into your pillow. Holding Gyu Junior in your right hand. Your phone was ringing. You grabbed it quickly, hope that call from L.

No. It’s even no ID caller.

“Yeoboseo?”

“Hi.” An awkward greeting came from the opposite place.

“Yes?”

“It’s Sunggyu.” That person told. You sat up quickly, surprised. You looked at Gyu Junior in guilty. Feel bad just slapped him.

“O-oh. Annyeong, Sunggyu-ssi.”

“How are you?”

“Just fine.” You lied. Your eyes just turned swollen.

“Does Gyu Junior do something bad to you?” He asked, after noticing your hoarse voice. You chuckled.

“No. He’s a good boy here.” You patted Gyu Junior and winked, hope he will forget your slaps.

“Glad to know that.” Sunggyu said.

‘Aw, please forgive me, Gyu Junior. You won’t tell Sunggyu-ssi, right?’ You were thinking for a while.

“Sunggyu-ssi,” you called, a bit doubt.

“Yes?”

“Can we meet in Hongdae now?” you asked. He raised his eyebrows.

“You want me to do?” he asked back. You weakly laughed.

“I kinda force you this time.”

Sunggyu shook his head in smiling. “Alright. You got me.”

Both of you hung up the phone.

“Where do you wanna go?” Doojoon oppa asked you from his room when you passed it. You looked inside. He was doing his task. You smirked. ‘What a good boy here.’

“Go outside. Can I? I promise at home in 10.” You asked in hurry then ran.

He didn’t have another choice except let you go since you’ve already lost from his gaze. He shook his head.

***

Sunggyu looked around. Trying to get your figure when he arrived at Hongdae. There were too much people that night.

“Boom!” you shouted from behind, made him bounce in surprise. He turned around to see you. You grinned.

“Am I startle you?” you asked as you hid something behind.

“Yeah. Nice work.” He rolled his eyes in reply. You chuckled.

“Mianhae.” You pleaded. He smiled and nodded.

“Nothing’s worried.” He said. “What’s that?” he pointed at your back. You weakly laughed then showed him.

“Trada! I have Gyu Junior’s friend here.” You were holding a big brown teddy bear. As big as Gyu Junior.

Sunggyu laughed.

“You bought that one?” He asked. You shook your head.

“Nope. Lucky, I just won it at there.” You pointed at one game stand behind. He nodded in amazed.

“You do?” He asked in disbelief. You laughed, started to walk. Sunggyu followed you. 

“Yeah, kinda get influence by you.” You told randomly, it’s your idea to win a game to give him a teddy bear, to pay Gyu Junior.  “Hey, since I’ve already have Gyu Junior, you can take care her.” You handed that teddy to him. He chuckled.

“Are you kidding me?”

“I am? No. I’m serious. You will take care of her. See? She’s beautiful enough to be your friend.” You joked. “She’s one of Infinite’s leader fan.” You winked. He can’t hold his laugh anymore.

“Arraso. Arraso.” He took it then put on his shoulder. “Do we seem suitable together?” he asked.

“Of course. You are perfect couple now, I told you.”

 “Should I named her Yoonie Junior?” he chuckled. You tapped your chin, like thinking hard.

“Yeah. Not bad.” You replied. Then both of you walked away in laugh, made everybody staring.

Sunggyu took a glance at you. Smile in relief. At least, you can forget your sadness, for now.

***

:D

Finally Gyu Junior has a friend now~~~

I dunno why I listened Sunggyu's song - Because a lot while typing this chapter. Hehehe :D

 

Thanks for enjoying this story 'till now

Love you~~~ <3 <3