Sorry

14 Days

 

It’s the 3rd day after L’s missing. 21st February. You sighed, feel desperate that night. It’s kind of you feel sorry for the last words you said to L.

Since when I’m desperate without you, huh?’ Those words played in your head along day.

You groaned in frustration as you couldn’t focus on your homework. You closed your book, give up.

You walked to your bed, threw your body at there. You closed your eyes. Controlling your breath to make you feel better.

You heard bell was ringing out there. You exhaled in annoyed.

“Doojoon oppa??” you called. No reply. He didn’t come yet. “Ck! How annoying. I’m in bad mood now.”

You dragged your body to get the door. The bell was still ringing.

“Yes. Please wait.”

You opened the door. Then froze.

“L?” you called in doubt, looked at one figure who stood in front of you. That guy smiled.

“Hello, Babe.” He greeted. You can’t believe your eyes. Your heart feels like about to explode.

You wanted to ask a lot of questions, but you only can stand at your position. Staring. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“To see you. Is there anything else?” he asked back. Chuckling. You were happy to hear that, but you  still felt disappointed with him who went without permit. You really wanted to run to his embrace and hug him tightly, but you won’t do, of course.

“Just go. I don’t want to see you.” You said in cold voice. ‘Bummm!’ you closed the door until thumping hard.

L blinked in surprise.

“Babe?” He called you. You didn’t answer. But you also can’t leave him. You were too afraid he will leave you again. You just stood behind the door, try hard to hold your tear. Lucky, Doojoon oppa was still in his store.

“Babe. Open the door please.” L pleaded as he knocked the door. Silent.

“Babe?” he called once again. No reply. He sighed. He knew, it will be happened and he couldn’t do anything.

“I’m sorry.” He murmured, hung his head down. He was just about to walk away, but stopped by your door opened sound.

He turned around and saw your figure. His face brightened.

You looked at him in fierce. He smiled.

“Pabo.” You frowned to him. He kept smiling and walked toward you.

“I know,” he replied.

“Kim Myungsoo pabo.” Your voice cracked. You shivered as you held your tear. L was standing in front of you. He pulled you to his embrace. Hold you tightly.

You couldn’t hold your tear any longer. Your tears were falling to your cheek.

“Get off!” you tried to pull away. But he held you tighter.

“No.”

“Get off, you brat!” you punched his chest. He shook his head.

“I won’t.”

You gave in and hugged him back. You can’t deny you really miss his hug. Myungsoo smiled. His heart beats faster, and he couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’m sorry, Babe.” He whispered in your ear. “My parents told me to Japan for business.” He told the truth. “I didn’t mean to make you afraid. Sorry.” You softened.

“Now I’m here. Nothing’s being worried, okay?” You nodded as you buried your face against his chest.

He pulled away. Looked at your swollen eyes. He felt bad just made you cry, but also happy because it’s the first time you showed your weakness in front of him. He cupped his palms to your cheeks and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

 “You miss me, eo?” he started to tease you. You frowned.

“No.”

He chuckled. “Yes, you do.” He doesn’t know why he loves to see you pout and mad.

You avoided his gaze, your face turned red.

“I miss you.” He stated.

Silent.

“I miss you, Yoon _____.” He said once again. He looked at your eyes, how much you tried to looked away, he always turned your face to look at his.

Both of you were staring each other. You knew that he was waiting.

“@#$$%&*()_%&$&*(.”

“What?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, tried hard not to smile or laugh while looking at your blushing face.

“I miss you, too.” You mumbled, hung your head lower to hide your red face. He lifted up your chin, until he can see your gaze. You blushed madly.

“I can’t hear you.”

You pouted, he laughed softly.

“I miss you too.” You repeated a bit louder. He smiled.

“Once again.” He pleaded in confident. You snuffled and looked away.

“No.”

“Yes. Say it once again, Babe. Confess you miss me.”

You stuck your tongue out.

“No. I won’t, Kim Myungsoo.”

He laughed. Finally saw a stubborn you. He moved closer, and kissed your forehead. You blinked in surprised. He kissed you.

A kiss, not a peck like usual. Although only on forehead, but this time was a kiss, that showed you how much he missed you. And to tell you a feeling that he couldn’t tell you with a word. You melted.

"I don't have dinner yet, want to come with me?" He asked in smile. You smiled back, and nodded.

***

Fufufufu, after long time, I decided to post 3 chapters ^^, So that's it~~

Enjoy~~~

;3