Another Man

14 Days

 

You lied down on the grass. L’s garden was so clean and fresh. You inhaled the fresh air deeply as you close your eyes. L was looking at you for a while. He couldn’t help but smiled. Then he lied next to you. Your head next to other but your body was in the different direction.

Silent. You opened your eyes then looked at L next to you. He closed his eyes.

“L?” you called.

“Hmmm?” he replied, but his eyes were still closed.

“Can you tell me more about Infinite?” you asked in curious. L opened his eyes then looked at you with smile. Both of you stared for a second.

“What do you wanna know?”

“Anything,” you replied shortly. “Ump! I wanna know why Sungjong called me noona.” You exclaimed as you clapped your hands.

“You really don’t know us, do you?” he looked you with questioning look, like he just saw a nerd alien. ‘There’s a guy who doesn’t know Infinite in our school, eo?’

“I know a bit.” You mumbled. He smiled. “You know? You aren’t as famous as you expected.” You smirked. He rolled his eyes made you chuckling.

“Sungjong are 3 month younger than you.” He told. You nodded.

“How do you know? You know when my birthday, eh?”

L chuckled. “There’s nothing about you that I didn’t know.” He replied. Your eyebrows furrowed.

“Jjinja? How do you know? You spy me, eo? Like that?” you asked again, too curious.

“Uh, Babe. That’s not the point now. You want me tell you about Infinite or not?”

You were quiet for a while. “Okay. Go on.”

“Sunggyu’s the oldest, then Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol.” You nodded.

“Can you tell me about you?” you asked once again. He smirked. Moved closer to you.

“Gotta find out by yourself.” He whispered then pecked your earlobe. You shut up your eyes in surprise. Goosebump. He chuckled. You didn’t reply. Trying hard to control your heart which about to explode.

He looked at your peaceful sleeping figure.

“What are you thinking?” He asked then when you didn’t do anything again.

“I’m thinking about Sunggyu oppa. Does he look so cool?” you asked back as you opened your eyes and looked at him. His eyes widened. You stuck your tongue out.

“Mwo?!” He gasped. He rolled his body on the ground till his face above yours. You gulped.

“You were thinking about another man in front of your boyfriend??” He asked in disbelief.  He looked at your perfect black eyes. You smirked.

“So what now? Jealous, eo?” you chuckled. “Kim Myungsoo’s jealous now! Yeah, I’m cool!!” you shouted. His face turned red. You laughed. It seems your relationship will never be calm and peaceful.

He pecked your forehead makes you stop laughing. You blinked. Your expression was blank. He gave you one more kiss on your forehead. Then top of your nose. You fluttered. Your heart started beating more rapidly.

He stared at your lips.

“Can I?” He asked calmly. Like he didn’t see you turned pale already.

“W-what?” you stuttered. He showed his most evil smirk.

“Can I kiss you, Yoon _____, MY girlfriend?” he asked louder.

“N-no.” you replied. It’s near as a whisper. He chuckled then looked at your eyes once again. You looked away, avoiding his eyes.

“I don’t care.” He replied. Your eyes widened. He pecked your lips. You were blushing. Feels like butterflies on your stomach now.

He laughed at your weird expression. “Is my baby scared now?” he teased. You pouted. ‘Crap.’

“Move!” you commanded. He shook his head. You pinched his nose. He grabbed your hand.

“Kim Myungsoo, I.said.move.right.now.”

“What if I won’t?” He raised his eyebrows, full of challenge. You looked him in fierce, then shut your eyes quickly when he started to lean again. ‘WHAT THE HECK?????’ you groaned in frustration.

His lips almost touched yours but,

“L-hyung, we all wanna go outside. Do you wan-“ he paused while he was looking something. “Huaaaaa!” Sungjong screamed as he covered his eyes.

“Blah. Again. er.” L hissed. He looked at awkward Sungjong then sat up. You exhaled in relief. ‘Thanks, Lord.’ You mumbled as you woke up too. Your face turned red when you looked at Sungjong. ‘Embarrassing! ><’

“Wae, Sungjong-ah?” L asked like nothing’s happened.

“S-sorry, hyung. I-I don’t mean to b-bother you.” Sungjong said, felt guilty.

“It’s ok. What’s up?”

“Other hyungs wanna go out. Do you wanna join us too, hyung?”

L looked at you. “You wanna go outside?” he asked, “Or stay with me here?” he continued with smirked in the last word. You gulped.

“I-I’ll go with them.” You answered quickly without hesitation, nodded to Sungjong. Sungjong smiled happily.

“Ok. We’ll come in a minute.” L told. Sungjong nodded then went inside.

“So, where were we?” L looked at you once again. You rolled your eyes then ran.

“Yah! Come here!” he chased you and started to tickle you. You laughed.

Sungjong entered the living room with odd expression. Sunggyu looked him and raised the eyebrows.

“They will come, eo?” Sungyeol asked. Sungjong nodded.

“What’s up?” Sunggyu finally asked. Sungjong gulped. He hid his face behind pillow with groan.

“L-hyung will kill me now!! ><”

***

Ahaha, double update in one day ^^

Should I add more? lol~