I Miss You

14 Days

 

You were staring at your calendar. 20th. One week after dating him. 8 days to go.

You sighed. Confuse. You didn’t get any news from L yet. He successfully made you worry. You rolled your body on your bed. Hugging Gyu Junior tightly.

8 pm, but you’ve already been bored.

“Yah! Where are you, pabo?” you talked to Gyu Junior. Imagining it’s Myungsoo. You pouted.

“Okay. I’m afraid. Happy now?” you slapped that teddy. “Laugh now! You’re happy, right?” Slap.

“Is it fun for you making me like this? Huh?” slap.

“What a bad boyfriend!!” Slap. Buk. Buk. Buk.

You punched Gyu Junior like you meet L. After tired, you stared at that innocent doll. Sighing. Feel guilty with Gyu Junior.

“I miss you.” You whispered as you hugged it. Remember about what happened today at school.

 

~~~Flash Back~~~~

“I also didn’t see him today.” Min Ah whispered to you while having break time in cafeteria as usual. You just quiet. Chewing your sushi without talking. Min Ah looked at you, feel bad.

You looked at her. Forced a small smile.

“I’m fine.”

“He didn’t contact you?” Min Ah asked. You shook your head.

“May be he’s too busy.” you told with nonchalantly.

“Stop defending him.” Replied Min Ah impatient. She tried to control her anger. You lifted up your shoulders, acted like you don’t care. She felt bad looking at you like that. You tried hard to hide your worry.

Suddenly, someone cupped your eyes with palms. That guy grinned.

“Guess me, Miss.”

You chuckled. “Sungjong-ah. That’s you, right?”

“Alright. You win.” He opened his palms. You looked around with smile. Infinite sat around you and Min Ah. They were busy with their foods. You looked at Min Ah who turned awkward, you couldn’t hide your smile while noticing Hoya sat beside her.

‘Poor Min Ah. She perhaps can’t concentrate in her lunch.’

You were having a nice lunch that time, until one question makes all quiet.

“Where is L? We didn’t see him since yesterday.” Min Ah asked. Infinite stared each other.

Sunggyu looked at you. You looked back in confused. ‘Why does everybody be silent now?’

You looked around. All of them turned busy with their foods, again. Woohyun cleared his throat.

“So, now you don’t know where L is, eo?” Woohyun asked in anticipated. You shook your head. His eyebrows furrowed. “He didn’t tell you ‘anything’?” He asked once again, louder.

Infinite stared at him. You shook your head, you were really curious, but you just can’t ask. Woohyun looked away.

“I’ll kill you, Kim Myungsoo.” He mumbled under his breath, you couldn’t listen him clearly. Min Ah sighed uneasy. Infinite wanted to tell you something, but they can't.

~~~Flash back end~~~

 

Without you realized, one of tear escaped from your eyes.

“Can you, at least, make me understand why it has to be like this?” you whispered. "Why I can't let you out of my head?"

You closed your eyes.

"Game. It's all game. I can't lose it." You convinced yourself. "I can't be like this." You clenched fist and groaned. Breathed hardly.

"B-but.... I m-miss you."

***

:(