Punishment

14 Days

 

Now you were enjoying your meal in cafeteria at break time with your friend, Kim Min Ah. You chewed your burger while someone shouted.

“INFINITE’s here!” A girl screamed like crazy.

You choked. Min Ah patted your back to make you better. Yeah, she knew the reason why you choked. Infinite. Infinite entered the cafeteria with screams from girls around. You snuffled annoyed.

“Do you wanna leave? We can eat in our class,” Min Ah offered you. You drank your chocolate milkshake.

“I’ve already been finished. You?” You asked back. Min Ah nodded. Both of you throw away the trash in trash can then walked to your class.

You tried hard not to look at Infinite while you were passing them. But Myungsoo grabbed your wrist.

“Babe?” He called. You exhaled breath, give up, then looked at him. All eyes in that place looked at you. ‘Oh, good!’ you thought.

“Babe?!” Hoya repeated louder. All eyes turned bug out on you. ‘Well, too good!!!’ Myungsoo ignored him and focused only on you.

“You’ve done?” He asked you with serious face. You tried to make natural face.

“You knew it,” you replied. His eyes switched to your fingers. Nothing’s on it. His brows furrowed.

“Where is it?”

“What is ‘it’?” Although know what he meant by, you just asked.

“Babe, you know what I mean.” He answered. You just gave an innocent face.

“You better talk to her,” Sunggyu joined to respond. Other members and Min Ah nodded together.

“I just knew you two be a couple,” Dongwoo said with confused face. Sungyeol and Sungjong nodded with enthusiasm.

“It means both of you won’t take a war again?” asked Woohyun. Hoya chuckled. Your face was blushing.

Myungsoo dragged you to another place, you can do nothing except follow him.

“Have you opened the chocolate?” He asked with confused face. You tried hard not to laugh.

“Ne. I even ate it. Thanks, Myungsoo. Although just small one but it’s so sweet.” You replied with fake sweetness. His eyes turned widened.

“You just swallowed the chocoball??” He was being panic.

“So what?”

“I GIVE YOU A COUPLE RING!” He shouted disbelief.

“Couple ring?”

“NEH! AND YOU JUST SWALLOWED ONE!” He showed you one on his finger. You burst of laugh then. Myungsoo looked at you, then blinking couples.

“Hahahah, you should see your pabo face, Kim Myungsoo!” you couldn’t stop laughing and hold your stomach which turn cramp. Myungsoo then recognized you just tricked him.

“You tricked me, huh?” He asked with anger face. You’re still trying to stop your laugh.

“Bwhahahahaha,”

“Yah, _____! Stop laughing or I’ll make you stop!”

“Hahahahahahahaha,”

“_____!!!” He grabbed your waist then pulled you closer.

“I warned you,” he said with smirk on his face. You stopped your laugh and now turned panic.

“W-what are you doing?? Get off!!” You tried to push him, but that only made him hold you tighter.

“What am I doing? I wanna make you shut up your mouth.” He replied calmly as he lean in to your face. His eyes fixed on your lips. You turned pale.

“M-Myungsoo…..” you stammered.

“Hmmm…?” He keep lean in, you shut your eyes tightly. His breath hit your face. His lips were just inches from your lips.

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~

Bell rang to save you from Myungsoo. That guy exhaled then released you.

“Your lucky now, Babe.” Myungsoo smirked, “But you still owe me punishment because didn’t wear your ring.” He started to walk. You looked at his hand, a ring stayed at there. You smiled.

“L!” Finally you called him with his nickname. That guy looked back at you.

You pulled out a necklace which hide behind your uniform then showed him the pendant. You linked the ring at there. His eyebrows raised as he saw the ring.

“Don’t worry, I’ll never let you punish me!!” you shouted and stuck your tongue out.

“But you still owe me one kiss.” He shouted back. Made some students who accidentally walk around you whispered each other. You face turned red. Myungsoo gave you a wink and continued his walk.

You smacked your face. Embarrassing! ><

***