Confession

14 Days

 

Myungsoo was staring at his feet. Sunggyu looked at him, waiting for him to speak up his mind. But still, there’s no word come out yet. Myungsoo hung his head low, looks so frustrated. He didn’t know what to say now, but he knew he had to speak. There were a lot of things that ruined his head.

“So, what do you wanna talk about?” Sunggyu finally asked after tired waiting for too long. Myungsoo rubbed back of his head. He felt nervous.

“T-thank you, Hyung.” He stuttered. Sunggyu raised his eyebrows in surprised.

“For?” He asked in uncertain.

“For taking care of _____. I heard you take care her the most.” He told. Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “I should thank about that.” Myungsoo continued.

This time, Sunggyu’s the one who rubbed back of his head.

“Y-yeah. It’s nothing.” He spoke, although not really sure about his own word. ‘Did I do that? I take care of her?’ He thought. Myungsoo smiled.

“But, I’m really curious. Why didn’t you tell her about that?” Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo took more air to breath.

Silent.

Sunggyu patiently waited for the answer, but it seems the younger will not open his mouth to talk. Sunggyu sighed. Shook his head in disbelief.

“Do you know? She worried about you that much.” Sunggyu confessed. Myungsoo lifted up his head to look at his hyung’s face. Both of them staring each other.

“I didn’t expect it will be like this, Hyung.” Myungsoo broke the silence after minutes. He hung his head low again, exhale the air in frustration. He felt nervous, and guilty. Sunggyu kept in silent, waiting for the next word that will come from his dongsaeng’s lips.

L forced a weakly smile.

“I didn’t expect that she will worry about me.”

Sunggyu furrowed his forehead. He stood up from his bed, crossing his arms. Looked at his dongsaeng in wonder. ‘Yes. I have to admit it I agree with Hoya who said their relationship is odd.’ Sunggyu was deep in thought.

“Is it that hard to tell her you were in Japan for some business?”

Myungsoo swallowed hard. He nodded then, made Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

“Don’t tell me you also will not tell her when you-“

“I can believe you, right Hyung?” Myungsoo cutted his words, bit his lower lips in hesitation. Sunggyu blinked.

“What are you talking about anyway?”

Myungsoo sighed.

“H-honestly, Hyung, we aren’t in real relationship.” Myungsoo confessed. Sunggyu’s eyes bugged out. He almost choked by his own saliva.

“What?!” He asked in disbelief. He heard what just said, but he still couldn’t believe it. He guesses he will get heart –attack if he stays here any longer. Uh yeah, Myungsoo always has his way to make everyone surprised every time.

“You heard what I said, Hyung.”

“B-but…How… I mean..you…” Sunggyu didn’t know how to speak. His eyes were stuck in Myungsoo.

The younger took more breath before starting to speak. He’d already decided to tell his hyung everything this time.

“Do you think we are dating for real?” Myungsoo asked. Sunggyu nodded. Myungsoo smiled in bitter, then shook his head weakly.

“No, Hyung. It’s just a –“ he paused, thinking for a while. “May be a game?” he told, but more like questioning himself.

“I just at first, asked her being couple. But I don’t know it will be like this.” He murmured, looked down at his feet.

“Now you like her?” Sunggyu finally found his voice after long time ago quiet like a fool. Myungsoo lifted up his head to meet eyes with his hyung. Sunggyu raised his eyebrows, waiting for the answer.

Myungsoo looked away and shook his head. Sunggyu smirked.

“Yes, you do.” He whispered under his breath. ‘Silly boy. Did he forget how’s the feeling when fall for someone?’

Myungsoo looked around, noticing something. He walked toward a big teddy bear.

“I just knew you have this, Hyung.” he chuckled while grabbing Yoonie Junior.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. His face reddened with no reason. He looked at Myungsoo who stare at that doll. That boy smiled, patted top of Yoonie Junior’s head softly.

“She is beautiful, Hyung. No wonder you bought it.” Myungsoo commented in weakly laugh. Sunggyu just stood in silent. Remembered about you last night.

Myungsoo threw his body onto Sunggyu’s bed. Hugging Yoonie Junior tightly. He closed his eyes and took a long breath.

“Thank you for listening me, Hyung.” He said as he looked at Sunggyu who also looked at him. Sunggyu slightly smiled.

“Just meet her, L.”

“Huh?”

“I command you.”

“But…”

“No buts.”

***