Gyu Junior

14 Days

 

You walked hand in hand with L. Infinite finally went shopping with you. L treated you many things, of course to pay his bet.

Suddenly L`s phone was ringing. He picked up the call.

“Ne?” Then his eyebrows furrowed. “Arraso.” He finally hung up the phone.

“I have to go.” He said when your eyes met him. “My parents called me for some business.” He continued. You don’t know why look at his serious face make you shiver. Kind of he showed his strong aura this time.

“It’s ok. Just go.” You replied.

He was still looking at your eyes, make sure you were ok. “Are you sure you are ok?” he asked.

You nodded and smile.

“Of course. Since when I’m desperate without you, huh?” you joked. He just smiled. He cupped his palms to your cheek then pecked your forehead. You amazed.

“Be a nice girl.” He said. You only can nod after blinking couple. L looked back at Infinite who walked behind.

“I have to go first guys. Take care of my yeobo. Okay?”

“Alright.” Infinite sang in harmony. L winked at you then walked away to get taxi. You walked toward Infinite.

“So, where do you wanna go, Noona?” Sungjong asked. He swung his arm to your shoulder like just met old friend. You were thinking for a while.

“Can we play some games?” you suggested.

“Here we go.” Woohyun answered without hesitation. All of you then went to nearest game house. You giggled happily. Hoya helped to bring your bags. You looked at him to say thank you. He smiled.

‘They are not bad as I expected.’ You thought.

After couple hours played, you walked alone confusedly. You were parted with the others without you notice.

‘Eottoke?’ you bit your lower lip as you looked around. Your eyes caught one familiar figure.

“Sunggyu-ssi!” you called with doubt. That guy tried to look for your figure. Both of you met eyes. You waved then ran toward him. He smiled.

“I’ve lost the others.” You talked. He raised his eyebrows. “ You aren’t playing games?” you then asked.

“I just played many games.” He answered. Okay, this is the first time he talks personally with you. It seems he’s the most quiet guy in Infinite.

“Is it ok if I join with you? I can’t found the other.” You asked in hesitation. He smiled again.

“Feel free.” He replied. Both of you then walked together. You took a glance to Sunggyu. Suddenly he looked at you. ‘Crap!’ you cursed yourself being caught. Your face reddened.

“Is there something that you wanna say?” he asked, try hard not to smile while looking at your blushing face. Kind of agree with Woohyun about you while blushing.

 “N-nope.” You stuttered. “I’m just not used to in silence.” You answered, made him chuckled.

You looked at him in amazed. ‘Did he just laugh?’

“I can’t talk that much like Woohyun or Sungyeol.” He said, still in smiling. You nodded.

“I can see that.” You muttered as you looked around. One big white bear caught your attention.

  

You tugged Sunggyu who walked next to you. He looked at you in curious.

“Yes?”

“Can you get that teddy for me?” you pointed at the doll then chuckled. He was thinking for a while.

“Sure.”

The next thing that happened was you laughed when that teddy handed to you. Sunggyu just won in a minute. He’s a god game for real.

“Thank you.” You thanked him, didn’t expected that he will do that for you. He nodded.

“It’s nothing.” He proudly replied. You giggled cutely as you hugged the bear. “Then who’s his name now?” Sunggyu asked you. You rolled your eyes, thinking.

“Gyu junior?” you said in questioned tone. He laughed.

“Nice name.” he commented then patted your head softly. You blinked.

Sunggyu walked away in smile. ‘What a cute girl.’

***

Hahaha, finally, 3rd update in one day... XDD

I hope you enjoy that~~~

You see? Sunggyu oppa looks very hot these days!! ><

Awww~~~

Anyway, have you seen digital single White Confession MV? XDD

So damn COOL!!!

I really love L at there, so cheerful~~~ :*

Welcome to new readers n subscribers! Awww~~ THANK YOU for comment n subscribing!

I LOVE YOU~~~ <3 <3